We stayed at the hall during a recent festival weekend. The facilities are good, self catering kitchen good with plenty of fridge and shelf space. Could have done with a few more showers in the Hall but not a major problem. The hall itself is a beautiful old building surrounded by fantastic scenery and a lovely little village (2 mins walk). Didn't get much sleep due to the partying in the small hours but I guess this is what festivals are about? The staff were fantastic - very helpful. In summary certainly worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Log fires, oak panelling and adventure playground - all make this 17th century manor house perfect for weekend breaks in Derbyshire. Did you know that Bonnie Prince Charlie even slept here? The hostel is in a lovely, unspoilt area - great for activity breaks, walking holidays and cycling holidays. Use this great accommodation as a base to explore Alton Towers and Chatsworth House nearby. If you're looking at wedding venues in Derbyshire, you can get married at YHA Hartington Hall, have the hall as a magnificent backdrop to your photos, and then stay in our self-contained suite 'The Roost'. Don't miss the pets area and games room - great for family fun. Good home-cooked meals are available in our restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your YHA Hartington Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartington Hall Hotel Hartington
- YHA Hartington Hall Peak District National Park