If you want the best Nurburgring experience you want to go to a guest house in the surrounding areas, if you want to be treated like a piece of dirt, stay here!
If your looking for the kind of Nurburgring experience I wanted ( meet other drivers, get drunk, have a laugh with your mates ) then I wouldn't stay here again.
Why? Because unless your arriving in a Ferrari 458 or by helicopter, the staff don't won't look at you and as for having a laugh, we met some people, but others are so up there own backsides its untrue.
We Arrived on May 2nd - Bank Holiday weekend for the UK - the room was okay, no view and it isn't that close to the entrance to the track, went down for breakfast to find staff looking down on us because we were a few young lads and obviously hadn't just arrived by helicopter, they just weren't bothered.
Parking is extortionate and you can only access certain areas of the hotel unless you have booked an upgraded room.
Casino is okay, don't wear nice clothes in there as its basically a smoking room and it stinks ( I'm not joking here, my family are all smokers so I'm used to the smell, but you can barely see from one side of the room to the other )
Checked out on the 4th May and checked into a Guesthouse in Wimbach, Free Parking, Free Wifi, and massive and so close to the track as well, went into town that night, met a load of other drivers and had a very good but very messy night, the day after, met up with the other lads and smashed some laps in ( only a few minutes away from the track )
You'll notice when your out there a lot of businesses have SAVE THE RING plastered outside their buildings because the German Government are trying to close the Nurburgring down, and the Owner of the Lindner is one of the driving forces behind it ...
Read http://savethering.org/ for more information.
Save your money, go to a guesthouse in one of the local towns or even in Nurburg, they are all clean and are excellent value for money, and I guarantee you'll enjoy yourself an awful lot more
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The attractive world of the Nürburgring as well as the Lindner Congress & Motorsport Hotel Nürburgring are located on the start and finish line of Germany's most famous race track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lindner Congress & Motorsport Hotel Nuerburgring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindner Congress And Motorsport Hotel Nuerburgring
- Lindner Congress & Motorsport Hotel Nuerburgring Germany/Nuerburg