Spent 2 weeks in the UK and this was my favorite place to stay. The castle is so much fun and the common rooms are so much nicer than most other B&Bs. My only regret was not booking more nights there! You head up a windy staircase to your room which is very nicely decorated and spacious. The bathroom is Victorian without being overly done. The breakfast was fantastic and they were very friendly. I loved sitting in the small library in front of the fire. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcaldine Castle offers something truly beautiful. A Scottish Castle set on the shores of Loch Creran with breathtaking views of the snow-capped mountains of Glencoe in early Spring to the golden colours of Autumn - a memorable experience awaits you.The sumptuous interiors are carefully designed to encourage our guests to immerse themselves in the atmosphere of relaxation. Unobtrusive and calm, we aim to make your stay as memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Barcaldine Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcaldine Castle Hotel Benderloch
- Barcaldine Castle Benderloch, Scotland