The castle was hired by our friend for her husbands 50th birthday so we had the entire castle to ourselves. Ronnie and Liz made us welcome from the moment we arrived to the moment we left, nothing was too much trouble for them and the attention to detail in the rooms and the whole castle was flawless. We stayed in the Argyll room and it was absolutely gorgeous, the bed was so comfortable and you just did not want to get out of it. The wet room was great too, everything you needed was to hand even down to the cotton wool in jars along with cotton buds. The food was faultless and absolutely delicious, a fantastic selection and good size portions, not too big and not too small. I will certainly be going back there again and cannot wait until our next visit. Thank you so much Ronnie and Liz we take our hats off to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcaldine Castle offers something truly beautiful. A Scottish Castle set on the shores of Loch Creran with breathtaking views of the snow-capped mountains of Glencoe in early Spring to the golden colours of Autumn - a memorable experience awaits you.The sumptuous interiors are carefully designed to encourage our guests to immerse themselves in the atmosphere of relaxation. Unobtrusive and calm, we aim to make your stay as memorable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Barcaldine Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcaldine Castle Hotel Benderloch
- Barcaldine Castle Benderloch, Scotland