My husband and I have just had a fabulous relaxing week-end again at this hotel. Food is of the highest standards as is the chef. Fine dining at its best. Hotel is olde world but very comfortable and tastefully decorated to suit. Hotel is a beautiful house situated on its own private island in a very picturesque part of Scotland. We stayed here 3 years ago and standards are still as high. Staff very friendly and nothing seems to be a bother to them.
What a bonus to see the badger at front of the conservatory enjoying his supper on Saturday night.
We also had a spa treatment on Saturday afternoon which was wonderful - well done girls We needed that!!
Will certainly return and would have no hesitation in recommending to others. Until our next visit - thank you all at Eriska Hotel for a very relaxing week-end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Golf is situated on its own island on the west coast of Scotland connected to the mainland by a small, vehicle bridge. Only 2 hours drive from Glasgow and 10 minutes from Oban, it offers the perfect location to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Isle of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isle Of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Golf Hotel Benderloch
- Isle Of Eriska Hotel, Spa And Golf
- Isle Of Eriska Hotel, Spa & Island Benderloch, Scotland