The Bee Hotel
The Bull Hotel(Abergele)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Went to stay in Abergele to catch up has it been a while since i had been back, I stayed at The Bee has many years ago i use to drink in there when it was market day and at weekends,It has'nt change much from when i used it, i found the Landlord Friendly and the staff also, on going up to our room we found it clean and tidy furniture a bit dated but good for purpose, tea and coffee in the room ,tele and on suit bathroom on the hole a very comfortable room. In the morning we went down for breakfast which we found to be average but good, to sum up The Bee i would stay there again we had a nice weekend there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ROBERT W
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I came back to my home town of Abergele, for a nostalgic trip down memory lane! The Bee has as a lot of history for me. The owners are so friendly and welcoming, and couldn't do enough for me, had all the time in the world to chat...and the dog Prince of course part of the welcoming comity on arrival!! Thanks to their genuine hospitality, my trip to Abergele was a memorable and a lovely one..Diolch y fawr! I will most definitely return...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Gina W
Reviewed 20 July 2013

Landlord and staff lovely couldn't help more even made pizza with my daughter. Lovely relaxed atmosphere staff friendly, room was large and comfortable on book in we made feel welcome. All in all we will be coming back

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Due to a family bereavement we had family coming from South Wales and the Midlands and needed a hotel that would be able to accommodate bed & breakfast and the 'wake/party'.

I would like to say the room and food that was provided for the 'party' was fantastic and constantly topped up through out.

We booked 5 rooms, 2 for couples, 1 for a couple with two small children, 1 room for two adult male cousins and a single room.

(A second night was booked for the couple with two children and third night was booked one of the couples).

The accommodation was clean and adequate and the breakfast was perfect.

Several of us also ate an evening meal there and this also was superb and I will certainly eat there again when I am next in the area.

Staff and manager could not have been any more helpful.

Thank you for your kindness and hospitality

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Terrible service, bar staff need training on how to be polite and give good customer service, we were told what we were going to be eating for dinner, the manager told us that he had people coming in and out all day (strange that being a pub and hotel) and the police had been in - You never discuss issues with customers! This guy needs to allocate more tasks to his staff and not run the restaurant, hotel and bar on his own. Having worked in the service industry for 23 years I don't think I have been to a worse place. The kitchen is filthy as well. It's a shame as there is so much potential to improve, update the decor and train or recruit better staff.

• Stayed: July 2013