“Amazing!!!”

Ranked #10 of 92 Restaurants in Abergele
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Cafe, Welsh
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Cliffs Bar & Restaurant sits on the hillside above Tan Rallt Holiday Home Park, North Wales. In 2014 we undertook major renovation works to create a modern, light social space where every single table would have a stunning view out across the valley toward the Snowdonia National Park. Whether you want to enjoy a pint while watching a game with friends in our club bar, or celebrate something special in our restaurant, you know you're guaranteed a good time at the Cliffs. The Cliffs prides itself on using only the finest ingredients - locally sourced, and handpicked by our chefs for their superior quality. Craig and his team are determined to give you a warm Welsh welcome, while delivering food and service of the highest standard - exactly what you'd expect from North Wales' most luxurious holiday park. We are open from 12pm-8pm, 5 days a week.
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

If I could give this place more than 5 stars I would!

Since the new owners have taken over everything is perfect from the food down to decoration. Very accommodating towards adults and children.

Loved it so much after 3 years of un decided decisions and not booking anywhere for my wedding because I wanted it to be perfect. I booked on my first visit for November.

Been brilliant with everything I want. Its just perfect

Thank you team cliffs for making me a very happy bridezilla!!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Worth a visit for the location alone. Bar and Restaurant service excellent. Décor and facilities very smart and welcoming

1  Thank Graham A
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Amazing food , views and staff with a very warm welcome. What more can I say a hidden gem !!! We will be returning. Y

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We have visited 'The Cliffs' three times this month and have been very impressed with the new lay out of the restaurant. The meals were fantastic, great to see that the new owners are using local fish, meat, fruit and veg. The service is also first class and views from the table were breath taking. Will definatly be going back for more.

2  Thank megmai
Reviewed 28 May 2014

i went to the cliffs and was blessed with brill food, great service and spectacular views of the clwyd valleys! would recommend the place to anyone!