“Best in north wales.”

Sunshine House
Ranked #27 of 92 Restaurants in Abergele
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I have been to this Chinese multiple times now and every time the food has been beautiful. Very good menu for english meals and Chinese meals. Very reasonable prices, easily the nicest chinese in north wales also the nicest chips around. Would highly recommend

There are newer reviews for Sunshine House

Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is the best place in Abergele for food and service. Think its the best fish and chips as everything is cooked in front of you. The Chinese menu is mouth watering. You cannot ask for better service as nothing is to much trouble. Give it a try ,think you will love it!!!!

1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed 11 June 2014

It was my first trip to abergele and I wanted some crispy chicken, I went through all the Chinese restaurants and sunshine house stood out the most and rightfully so.
I was met by a charming young who was as polite as he was good looking, much like Jon snow. I put in my order and he then asked me whether I'd like a fish with that and I could hardly so no to such a charming young chap and by the old gods and the new my socks where blown away. The fish was like no other and I highly recommend taking your time to visit this fine establishment, it rendered me speechless. And their was also another fine chap in the back who looked dedicated to getting your meal to you without too big a wait.

6  Thank JorahtheAndal
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My freinds had told me about sunshine house and how good it was. So i decided 1 saturday evening to put them to the test. On arrival to the chip shop. I was greeted by a young man who said good evening sir may i take your order. I said i think i will have some fish please. He said to me cod or haddok please. I said a picece of cod please with chips and peas. And for my wife a chiense meal he then thanked me for my order i then went down the que where i was greeted by a lady who was also very polite. She then asked me which order i had placed. Then she asked would i like salt plus vinegar on my chips.as she said that a young man brought my meal through he said to me your sweet and sour sir. Less then a minute later my meal was wrapped up and i was leaving the shop. With a thankyou of the lady and the thankyou of the young man who cooked the fish. This is certaintly the best chip shop in abergele. The 2 boys and lady are very polite and the food was excellent. If i was ever in the business of opening a chip shop i would certaintly poach there staff as there are very good. But for now i will end stick to eating their food.

2  Thank phil1e
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

This Chinese take away do the best salt and pepper chips around and you can ask them to spice it up for you. If you like salt and pepper chips you have to try this place

2  Thank Leemurphy