“Rubbish”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating
Warrington
“Rubbish”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Called in for a snack while on our way to Llandudno we got our coffees then had to wait ages for our food order which to be honest was very poor when it arrived around 35 mins after our drinks the sausage on toast I ordered was tasteless using the cheap thin ones you can buy from any supermarket very dissapointing for nearly £4 for a sausage on toast same with my partners cheese on toast poor don't waste your time calling in this place..Note to owners stick to selling takeaway orders....

Visited August 2014
1 Thank IANCSLOFT

Boston, United Kingdom
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

my mother visited in the winter last year and ordered a coffee and cake. While she was sat eating and drinking they started tidying and mopping and when my mum asked could they not wait until she had left, the woman who was mopping up was very rude to her - I am absolutely disgusted and hope this will put people off going here. I think it is an absolutely dreadful response - no one should be treated like that - and definitely the mopping should be done when everyone has left the cafe - the woman who worked there who spoke to my mum wouldnt like the smell of disinfectant and see someone mopping when she was trying to enjoy a drink. I am hoping this will put people off going and try the Jade Leaf cafe over the road which is very friendly and lovely atmosphere -plus food excellent

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Alison K
Abergele, United Kingdom
“You need to visit this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

It is clean ( well worth its 5 * hygiene award ) and very friendly. I tried the leaf tea which is served on a nice little tray...how nice to find proper leaf tea being served ! Had a breakfast snack which is really good value and well cooked ( nice and hot ) What more can you ask for, I am going to recommend the place to you.

• Visited May 2014
North Wales
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

Breakfast reasonably priced. Restaurant was very clean we were served with smile. The staff were very helpful and the food was excellent.

• Visited May 2014
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Poor breakfast”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I ordered a breakfast which was served overcooked in my opinion,when I informed the male member of staff he began to break the items up in front of me pulled a face then took it away.when I went downstairs for a refund the female who cooked the food said to me well it's a breakfast special what do you expect.i relied an edible breakfast.a refund was given but then I noticed pre cooked sausage,bacon etc in plastic tubs next to the heat,also raw and cooked food was prepared on the same board causing cross contamination plus lack of hand washing especially after handling raw meet and egg shells .

Visited August 2013