“We got married here :)”

and 1 more site!
The Kinmel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Abergele
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We got married here on July 26th 2014!! We had the most amazing day ever!! I could not recommend it enough!!! They have recently re-landscaped outside and it was stunning for our guests and photographs!! The food was fantastic, and the rooms are beautiful!! But most of all I would like to praise the staff!! They couldn't have been any friendlier or helpful, and definitely contributed to the wonderful atmosphere!! Thank you so so much for making our day perfect!! We will be booking in for our anniversary every year, even more so when the new spa and champagne bar open :)
Michelle and Andi Spencer x

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michelle S

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We have stayed here in the past. We could not believe the improvements that have been made. The rooms are superior and gardens beautiful, the price excellent for dinner bed and breakfast. We cannot wait for the spa to open and shall return again for a break later this year

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JBRHDF
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

my partner and myself stayed here last week, at first we thought the prices were a little high as we had visited a few years before and some of the rooms were slightly dated and worn, how wrong were we! the place was beautiful, it has been done up to a very high standard and they are currently building an extension which will eventually be a spa & pool. The room which we stayed in was the best hotel room i have ever visited, very comfy bed, sofa, tv, tea & coffee making facilities, iron & ironing board and also a trouser press, a safe and also a fridge. The bathroom was very clean and spacious with a very large shower and very deep bath. The room was spotless and everything in its place. The staff at the hotel were very polite and helpful and the manager was a very nice man bringing us coffee in the morning in the gardens and having a general chit chat (even offering my partner a job). This hotel is definately worth staying at, we only live 20 minutes down the road but it fealt as though we were a million miles away.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cathhughes89
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed here for the weekend with my family and had a fabulous experience. The family room was enormous and coped with two sofa beds and a campbed with plenty to spare. There has clearly been a huge refurbishment programme recently completed and the room and bathroom were brand new. There is a spa complex under development which will add another dimension to the place but sadly not in time for this trip. There were weddings taking place on both nights of our stay which had us slightly worried, but we didn't get disturbed by any of the noise as that venue seems to be on the other side of the hotel. Didn't dine there at all but would say that breakfast was good rather than sumptuous. Bar was nice in the evening, with a lovely garden area with comfortable seating for enjoying the warm summer evening. Location was great for exploring the region, and there was no noise from the main road. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Recently stayed here for a friend's wedding an had a fantastic weekend. Staff were very friendly an always on hand if we needed anything from the moment we arrived. The wedding was stunning, food delicious and accompanied by very high standard of service made for a brilliant day. Our room well to quote my daughter 'it's amazing I wish I could live here forever'. The hotel is surrounded by beautiful gardens where we could relax an have a few drinks as my daughter played with friends. By far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed an can not wait for the spa to open will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jessica H
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We were treated for lunch last Sunday.When we arrived we were surprised that nobody else were eating in the resturant. The main course was terrible,the lamb was 2 chunks of meat with sinew running through it and almost impossible to cut and impossible to eat. The sweet portions were extremely small and at £15.95 per head was poor value.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank NUTSEND
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I've stayed here a few times in the past but was pleasantly surprised at my last visit. The drive up to the hotel and the car park had been resurfaced and the rooms had been upgraded to a very high standard.
There is work ongoing to add a spa so I have no doubt this hotel will be a major feature in the local area.
The staff were very helpful and friendly and overall I had a good stay.
My only gripes was the lack of connectivity to the hotel wifi, which although the management looked into straight away I could not join the network and the lack of choice on the menu.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Abergele
The Quay Hotel & Spa
#1 of 2 in St. Asaph
Travelodge Colwyn Bay
Travelodge Colwyn Bay
#1 of 3 in Colwyn Bay

Been to The Kinmel? Share your experiences!