I came to Kinmel Manor for a close friends wedding reception last April. I actually live in Australia and was coming back to the UK for the wedding. My experience in booking the hotel from Australia with the problems of time differences etc, was excellent, I received great communication from all reception staff via internet and telephone. Once I arrived at Kinmel Manor on the day before the wedding I was shown to my room which was a standard room. It was quite basic, but very clean and had all the amenties that you need in a standard hotel room. I did see some of the higher class rooms that some of the bridal party were staying in, these were decorated beautifully and if I was to visit Kinmel Manor again, I would pay the extra to stay in one of these rooms.
Food and drink wise, everything was excellent. We had dinner in the bar on the eve before the wedding which was good, drinks are reasonable. The food for the wedding was great too both sit down and buffet, and breakfast in the morning was great too.
All in all I had a great stay at Kinmel Manor. Highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinmel Hotel & Kinspa is a luxury Spa Hotel set in the beautiful Welsh countryside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Kinmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kinmel Manor Hotel Abergele
- The Kinmel Abergele, Wales - North Wales