My boyfriend and I stayed in the Driftwood Suite for a birthday treat and it was everything we'd hoped for..pure relaxation in wonderful surroundings. The room itself was luxurious yet homely, beautifully styled with everything you'd need. We had boiling hot water throughout our stay and breakfast was placed in the room by magic whilst we were dining! The food in the restaurant was lovely and plenty of choice of food and drinks.. What a lovely stay!! Although not cheap, you get what you pay for. Hopefully we will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinmel Arms North Wales offers luxury rooms and exquisite gourmet food set within the stunning scenery that is St.George, Abergele. Ideally situated along the main rambling routes of North Wales, The Kinmel Arms is located just off the A55, 15 mins from Llandudno and 25 mins from Chester. With gourmet food of the very highest quality and four luxurious bedrooms that really must be seen to be believed the Kinmel Arms is a real jewel in the North Wales coastline, perfect for romantic getaways, weekend breaks and businessmen working in the area. The AA and Visit Wales have once again awarded us with a "5 Star Accommodation" rating, while Hardens UK Restaurants in association with Remy Martin fine Champagne Cognac said of the Kinmel Arms" one of the best places to eat in North Wales." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Kinmel Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kinmel Arms Hotel Abergele
- The Kinmel Arms Abergele, Wales - North Wales