Just had a fantastic lunch at the Kinmel Arms.
The owners have got it absolutely right, beautiful old building, great service and food to match. The menu was perfect for a weekday lunch, lots of light options if you just want a snack - try the homemade coronation chicken sandwich! - and bigger dishes if you're hungrier. Everything was fresh, local, extremely well cooked and tasty. The cheeseboard of welsh cheese was superb!
I could go on and on about how nice it was in there, will be back very soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinmel Arms North Wales offers luxury rooms and exquisite gourmet food set within the stunning scenery that is St.George, Abergele. Ideally situated along the main rambling routes of North Wales, The Kinmel Arms is located just off the A55, 15 mins from Llandudno and 25 mins from Chester. With gourmet food of the very highest quality and four luxurious bedrooms that really must be seen to be believed the Kinmel Arms is a real jewel in the North Wales coastline, perfect for romantic getaways, weekend breaks and businessmen working in the area. The AA and Visit Wales have once again awarded us with a "5 Star Accommodation" rating, while Hardens UK Restaurants in association with Remy Martin fine Champagne Cognac said of the Kinmel Arms" one of the best places to eat in North Wales." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your The Kinmel Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kinmel Arms Hotel Abergele
- The Kinmel Arms Abergele, Wales - North Wales