My boyfriend took me for one night stay on my 30th birthday, the rooms were fab, the food was amazing and the hospitality form the owners Tim and Lynne was second to none!!!!!! Definitely recommend and worth every penny.
I would also have to point out that we were a 'little' out of their league when it came to the food and wine, it is exquisite and definitely for the ‘professional’ wine and foodies!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kinmel Arms North Wales offers luxury rooms and exquisite gourmet food set within the stunning scenery that is St.George, Abergele. Ideally situated along the main rambling routes of North Wales, The Kinmel Arms is located just off the A55, 15 mins from Llandudno and 25 mins from Chester. With gourmet food of the very highest quality and four luxurious bedrooms that really must be seen to be believed the Kinmel Arms is a real jewel in the North Wales coastline, perfect for romantic getaways, weekend breaks and businessmen working in the area. The AA and Visit Wales have once again awarded us with a "5 Star Accommodation" rating, while Hardens UK Restaurants in association with Remy Martin fine Champagne Cognac said of the Kinmel Arms" one of the best places to eat in North Wales." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Book Direct Rooms, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Kinmel Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kinmel Arms Hotel Abergele
- The Kinmel Arms Abergele, Wales - North Wales