“I'm Lovin' It”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Phone +64-9-239-0096
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We had booked ahead, as Paasha can get quite busy on a Saturday night. There were 8 adult diners and one baby on this visit, for most of the diners it was their first time here.

The biggest problem we had all night was in selecting which of the dishes to go for. Everybody commented on how they enjoyed the authentic Entrée’s and Mains. One diner even managed to squeeze a dessert in too, the rest of us were too full.

The staff kept the youngest diner happy in the highchair with his own servings too.

Looking forward to the next visit.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

I have lost count of the number of times I have dined here, either a part of a couple or a larger group. The dining room has recently been renovated and enlarged making a very comfortable and visually appealing setting.

The food is very good indeed , form the fine Turkish cuisine to the pizzas prepared in the on site wood fired oven. Prices are reasonable and the staff are excellent.

Near perfect, really and highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Lucky to have a place like this in Pukekohe. I've been going once a week (or more!) for the last 2 years, and never had a disappointing meal. Great food, nice people.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

I'm hesitating telling everyone about this great place, as I might have trouble getting a table. In my view, this is the top restaurant in Pukekohe. Cooked by Kurdish chefs (I'm told), the food is authentic and extremely delicious. The wonderfully decorated restaurant makes you feel as though you are on holiday in exotic Turkey.....no airfare required.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

We had been looking for a Turkish restaurant locally and saw that Paasha was in Pukekohe, so decided to try it out.

The restaurant is decked out beautifully with lovely decor and accessories. The service was polite, but could be a little friendlier, I thought.

The food was a little disappointing. I love Turkish food, so didn't know what to choose off the menu as I didn't know the 'specialty' of the restaurant. I finally settled on the Mussaka which was nice, but I thought there could've been a bit more and there was way too much side salad - which was an uninspiring iceberg salad and the parsley in the tabouleh salad was chopped up very large and a little too chunky to be enjoyable.

My partner tried the mixed grill which he thought was quite nice, but again there was too much salad 'filler' on the plate.

We DID try the garlic bread which was very fresh-tasting and of generous proportions.

We would definitely try Paasha again and see if something else suited us better off the menu.