“Attended a Conference”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Aldwark
Wetherby, United Kingdom
“Attended a Conference”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Attended a conference on 19th March PM. The service was excellent. Received a show round of the facilities. Everywhere was clean, welcoming and warm. The buffet the has just wasnt a buffet, it was a banquet with so many choices, it was a picture that you just didnt want to spoil.
Wolud recommend staying for leisure, business or simple a tea and cake.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Paul B, General Manager at Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Dear James H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review after your conference at Aldwark Manor.

I am sure the head housekeeper and head chef will be pleased to read your comments on the hotels appearance and the quality of the buffet.

I hope that we see you in the Hotel in the near future

Paul Beswick

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (412)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. Beautiful setting and building plus a nice spa. The restaurant made great food for dinner and a nice breakfast too. One member of staff, Alex was particularly accommodating and helpful.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mayj91

I was pleased to read your review following on from your “Relaxing stay” with us at Aldwark Manor Golf and Spa.

I will pass on your positive comments to the team especially Alex.

When you are ready to come back please visit the QHotels web site for the latest offers.

Lancaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for our first Valentine's Day and we weren't disappointed. We had a fantastic time. After reading a few reviews I had a few doubts but these were never confirmed. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the building itself is gorgeous. The bed was quite possibly the most comfortable one I have ever slept in and the pool and all the facilities that surrounded it were fantastic. We even had the pool, gacuzzi, steam room and sauna all to ourselves on the Sunday morning which was a nice surprise. The only slight down side was that the hot breakfast was only warm unless you were lucky enough to sit down as they were putting fresh batches in. Also, our toiletries weren't topped up on the second day so I would advise people to pack extra shampoo and conditioner as on the second day I ran out. Apart from that we had a fantastic time. It wasn't too long a drive into the center of York where we found plenty of things to do and only about 20 minutes to a Vue cinema. We both agree that we would go again and we have recommended it to another of our friends who are looking for a romantic break. Just wish we could have gone for a week!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Paul B, General Manager at Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear Sophie W

Thank you for your recent review following on from your Valentines stay with us at Aldwark Manor Golf and Spa Hotel.

I was pleased to read that you thought the bed was comfortable and that team were friendly and helpful. I will discuss your comments regarding breakfast and the changing of the toiletries with my departmental managers.

I hope that we get the chance in the near future to welcome you back.

Kind regards

Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Played golf on sat afternoon
Girls went in spa
When we had finnished golf we went looking for the bar to have a beer all bars were closed at 4pm aprox big wedding on in hotel we went to reception and asked were we could get a drink from the girl at reception said I will phone my manager to see if we could open another bar the manager said no all staff were looking after wedding party
So went to join girls in spa area
We ordered 4 coffee and was charged £13.60 and were Luke warm I have stayed in hundreds of hotels but never had this problem before
Next time if we return I will take some cans of beer and drink them in hotel
It seems this is the only way to get a beer when a wedding is on

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Birleyboys
Dear Birleyboys

I was disappointed to read your review following on from your recent stay.

I can assure you at no point was the main hotel bar closed for the wedding, yes it was busy with the wedding but we did offer to serve drinks in the terrace bar via table service but I feel that this was not communicated to you clearly and for this I apologise.

I do hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

General Manger
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 March 2014

From start to finish I could not have asked for more. Great check in - Rachel was extremely friendly. Was blown away with the room... Beautiful contemporary décor complimented the traditional feel of this beautiful venue. The Spa is extremely inviting and the grounds are immaculately kept! The food was outstanding and the service and attention to detail brilliant. Every member of staff made me feel welcome and always had a lovely smile. Thank you for a lovely time.

Dear Magic031

Thank you for taking the time to write your positive comments following on from your “Beautiful” stay with us.

I will pass your comments on to Rachel and I am pleased that you like the room that you were allocated and that you managed to use all the facilities.

I hope that we get the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future

Andover, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had the good fortune to stay at this Hotel on business recently and what a hotel it is! A stunning location, superb accommodation, excellent food and welcoming, professional staff. Sadly I didn't have the opportunity to take advantage of the well appointed spa facilities but I will certainly do so on my next visit.

Dear Lynn R

Thank you for your recent review after your business trip to Aldwark manor Golf and Spa Hotel.

I will pass your positive comments on and I hope that next time you do get to use the leisure and spa facilities and when you are ready to book please visit the QHotels website for the latest offers

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I attended a conference at Aldwark Manor and couldn't have been more impressed, the building is a mix of traditional and contemporary that blends really well, the food was amazing and the staff were very knowledgeable and welcolming, particularly Paul and Terrie who made every effort to make you feel right at home. Definitely planning to stay in the near future and will be bringing my golf clubs! Highly recommended

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Paul B, General Manager at Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Dear Steve_Bradshaw

It was a pleasure to meet you at the conference earlier this week and I was pleased to read your comments on Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa that I will be passing on to the rest of the team.

When you are ready to visit us again (with the golf clubs) then please check out the QHotels website for the latest offers.

Regards

Paul Beswick
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aldwark
Oulton Hall & Spa
#10 of 86 in Leeds
Hazlewood Castle & Spa
Hazlewood Castle & Spa
#1 of 1 in Hazlewood

Been to Aldwark Manor Golf & Spa Hotel? Share your experiences!