“Disappointing meal”

Cuisines: Seafood, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We went here for our last meal in Turnuc before going home. It was my daughters birthday so wanted something special. We had read good reviews and it has a roof terrace overlooking the harbour. Unfortunately it was so windy we had to sit downstairs on the street at the back of the harbour. The street was smelly and there was loud music from across the street. So not a good start.
We had prawns for starters but it just came with a few salad leaves and there was no dip or dressing. Two of our party ordered the seafood casserole but it was not as good as the ones we had at Yali. My stir fried steak was delicious .
Their wine list was not very good and it was hard to choose anything we recognised after we had been here two weeks we had a good idea what to look for. Both bottles of wine were not to our taste I think a very poor choice of wine . We have had some excellent wine while we have been here most restaurants have served a good variety .
This was the most expensive meal we had while we were here and don't think it lived up to the reviews.
We had previously enjoyed our meals at their restaurant on Kumllibuk Beach

Reviewed 12 September 2013

walked along the Main Street with no expectations of a good meal, as all the top rated restaurants are out of the main drag.
However my steak was as good as I have had anywhere in the world,my wife's seabass was also as good as it gets.
the service was helpful without being gushing so what's not to like? The noise from the bars across the road, but you are in Turunc.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

Not sure why this is so far down the ratings as it is, with Es, the best in the village. Yes, like Es, it's a little more pricey but the menu is very different from most other places. The food is presented very well but it's not pretentious. Service is good and of course the food tastes beautiful. Since the roof top area was opened it now has tremendous views across Turunc bay.

I suppose it's not fair to compare this with the many other restaurants in the village most of which are themselves very good and provide excellent value. We visit a number of them regularly. This however is where we go for something a little special and in my opinion an extra £10 or so per head extra is a price worth paying for that special experience.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

We enjoyed several meals out in Turunc in June... but the best meal of all was at Pisces. The quality of cooking was a cut above the rest and slightly different. Try and choose a day without wind so you can take advantage of the roof terrace and beautiful views over Turunc bay. The quality of the house wine is excellent. Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I've been going to this restaurant ever since it opened, many times a year. The food is always excellent and freshly prepared and the service attentive and friendly without being fussy. Since the roof terrace opened, the setting is perfect, with stunning views of the sea and the coast towards Dalyan in one direction and the mountain in the other. I've eaten at good restaruants all over the world but this is my favourite.