“Great local people watching”
Review of donde olga

donde olga
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Loiza
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Donde Olga keeps adding improvements and the food is always good. The system with ordering, paying and getting your food has totally been revamped and works much smoother.

Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

The food is what you would expect from such a restaurant that is located five minutes away from the airport and across the street from the beautiful Atlantic ocean. We had the Octopus in escabeche and the Mofongo relleno de mariscos al ajillo. OMG what great flavors. A must to visit while in the area. Very clean and very friendly staff. Enjoy!

1  Thank Bluwaterdreamer
Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

great prices, great food. Colorful atmosphere with great people watching. I like hanging out in Pinones because it's not overrun with tourists.

*** not I you are a tourist- this isn't the best place to be after dark.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Not the best food I expected more.I would of liked to have more of a view if in this area.The traffic was horrible and after driving for so long we were very dissapointed

Reviewed 2 July 2012

I always stop to Pinones for my favored fritter, but I have to agree with Edwin_Almodovar, sure, alcapurrias is a fritter dish from Puerto Rico, but many use the Dominican way as Edwin stated, Many Puerto Ricans know this, that many Dominicans cooks fritters around Pinones with some puerto rican touch. As a local, I am disappointed that the real alcapurrias boricuas has to be search throught Loiza, still, is Caribbean flavor, and is good. Some of the menus is local, but again, not necessarily a local recipe. I noted they changed the gloors with a nice tiled and small mar. It looks much better.

1  Thank boricua-one