Hotel Perla
  • Beachfront
Hotel Voloreka(Pogradec)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsmin walkperfect locationbeautiful viewrooms are cleanspent one nightcentre of towna great vacationvery nice hotelenjoy the viewlake and mountainsfishsummerwifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Booked Perla based on ratings on TA and other sites. Not disappointed. We were upgraded to a suite on the top floor (no elevator) and had a decent view from our balcony. Great breakfast. Very helpful staff. About a 15 min walk to the central market area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Samuel W
HOTEL P, Owner at Hotel Perla, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thank you for your consideration. We will install the elevator very soon. It was our pleasure to had such kindly guests.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We arrived at the Perla just before nightfall having walked from the border with Macedonia and were immediately welcomed by the friendly receptionist, shown to a comfortable room with three single beds and advised that the restaurant would be open until 9:30, giving us time for a quick evening stroll around the town before dinner. The evening meal of fish, chicken and salad dishes washed down with a drinkable dry red wine was very decent - although my companion's glass of white was rather more like a white port than a sauvignon. The room was comfortable and quiet, and at 24 Euros for two people, including a simple breakfast of bread, eggs, cheese, fruit and coffee, extremely good value. The hotel is perfectly located just 50 metres back from the lake shore on the main road between the border and the centre of town (a 10-minute walk). The receptionist arranged a car to Sveti Naum in Macedonia the next morning for 10 Euros.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Henry229
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I went to the Hotel Perla with my family, for spending our Christmas!! We stay there four days and ther was four amaizing days!! Food was so tasty!!! The hotel was very clean and comfortable!!! It have an amaizing view! The owners were great people!!! Thane you a lot Hotel Perla i will come back next year to spend my christmas there!

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Anxhel
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I go at hotel Perla very often, in Summer, Spring, Autumn & Winter. It's for me like a little paradise. The location is Very good. The accommodation is fantastic. The food is excellent. The owners are greate people. I call this place, My Sweet Home! I encourage everyone to come visit Albania, to go visit Pogradec. And every body should go at Hotel Perla. It's an amazing Hotel with a wonderful view! Hotel Perla, I'm Your Fan! You're the Best!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Enisa_sh
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I have been in the Hotel Perla in Pogradec, ALBANIA; usual on Lake Ohrid, in June 2012. Now in July 2013 I lived there. It is a lovely little Famielenhotel. The owners are very nice and helpful. The lakeside location is super nice. The rooms are reasonably priced and on Neveau 4 stars. The cuisine is excellent and the Peronal very friendly. The hotel is very clean. The value for money is great. It is only 10 minutes from the center and the location on the lake is calm. When the battery of my KTM motorcycle was empty, the waiter immediately brought his Mercedes and given me start. Best recommendation.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple