We stayed in a 2 bedroom loft unit. It was quiet with a view of the inlet and boat slips as well as the hills around it.
Kayaks were available out front to rent, and the water was calm and easy to navigate.
The unit itself is modern, comfortable, and well equipped. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The gym had several pieces of equipment and a view that made our workouts more enjoyable.
We looked at the restaurant, the menu would appeal to adults but not children. However The Ruby Lake Resort had a wider variety of choices and was more willing to adapt to kids tastes.
Overall it was great place to stay, though not inexpensive. We would easily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted Boat Resort & Marina is the newest resort on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, Canada. Just an hour and a half from Vancouver via the Langdale ferry, the resort features 31 spacious waterfront 2-bedroom vacation villas, each complete with a kitchen, patio and barbecue. Painted Boat offers an infinity pool, hot tub, fresh regional cuisine at THE RESTAURANT, a fitness center, and on-site kayak rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Painted Boat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painted Boat Hotel Madeira Park
- Painted Boat Resort Madeira Park, Canada - Sunshine Coast