This is a timeshare resort, but of course you can think of it as a hotel and rent a townhome-style room for just one or more nights. I was with my wife and 3 other family members, and we stayed in one of the two-bedroom units with a loft. It was gorgeous, luxurious, spacious and comfortable, very nicely decorated and appointed, with a large kitchen, dining and living area with large windows overlooking the bay and small marina. This place is clean, very well maintained, quiet, in a gorgeous setting. There is a very nice resort restaurant, but you can drive just a few minutes away to a full-sized supermarket to stock up on any food you wish and use the kitchen and dining room to prepare and serve your own. The beds are very comfortable, there are plenty of pillows and blankets, the master bathroom is large, with a deep jacuzzi tub and separate shower, lots of room. We wanted to stay, forever...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Painted Boat Resort & Marina is the newest resort on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, Canada. Just an hour and a half from Vancouver via the Langdale ferry, the resort features 31 spacious waterfront 2-bedroom vacation villas, each complete with a kitchen, patio and barbecue. Painted Boat offers an infinity pool, hot tub, fresh regional cuisine at THE RESTAURANT, a fitness center, and on-site kayak rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Painted Boat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Painted Boat Hotel Madeira Park
- Painted Boat Resort Madeira Park, Canada - Sunshine Coast