We stayed here for two weeks it was a very nice clean apartment, the staff were very friendly and the kids loved the pool. Location was excellent with panoramic view and we would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is nested on a hill slope, overlooking the Sea, the Agios Stefanos beach and the small Diapontian islands (Othoni, Erikussa, Mathraki) on one side and the countless olive trees of the valley of Agios Stefanos all the way to Arillas on the other. The complex features extensive grounds with a large swimming pool and pool deck, a well maintained garden with BBQ and ample parking space.The Apartments are very functional and spacious and they all feature either a balcony or terrace with views to the Sea. The Studios have a direct view to the amazing pool deck and the vast valley. All units feature fully equipped kitchens (including cooking utensils) and dining area.Right next to the swimming pool and the children pool, there is a snack bar that operates from early in the morning offering varieties of breakfast, till late at night offering coffee, tea, drinks and snacks for the guests to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. At Villa Voula, you really feel like you’re on top of the world! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Voula Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voula Apartments Hotel Agios Stefanos Nw
- Voula Apartments Corfu/Agios Stefanos