We never visit the same hotel twice but this was our third visit to Delfino Blu and it never disappoints. We arrived to the same warm welcome from all the staff who remembered us as though we were family and the little extra touches of extras both in our room and in the dining room and beach bar were generous beyond belief. It was like coming home!
Everything about this hotel is wonderful, from the stunning situation next to the sandy beach, the best breakfasts ever and the magic sunsets every evening whilst enjoying a superb 5-course dinner overlooking the bay.
Nothing is too much trouble for the staff who are all really charming and most speak a multitude of languages. In the office Georgia and Monica were so efficient and pleasant, even helping us to find our way round a new i-pad we had just purchased!
We are a 75-year old couple (who think we're 40!) who love quiet special boutique hotels and this one is by far and away top of the list. We have tentatively booked again for next year and can't wait to visit again!
Congratulations to Kostas and his wonderful team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Corfu/Agios Stefanos