The hotel and amenities are wonderful -- the northwestern corner of Corfu is stunning -- but it's the incredibly well-trained staff that really make this place special. From the moment you step inside you are treated like an honored guest and the staff go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay. They offered up a welcome platter of fruit and ice cream along with champagne, the rooms were cleaned twice a day and the pool and dining areas were spotless. The food is great, too, and the kitchen is willing to change the dinner menu according to your preferences with some advance warning. The owner takes a real interest in his guests and it shows in the service. I was sorry to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delfino Blu is a small boutique hotel that will bewitch you with its beautiful simplicity. It is amphitheatrically built at the foot of a hill by one of the most beautiful beaches of the island. Particular attention has been drawn to details and aesthetics, combining Corfiote tradition with modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Delfino Blu Boutique
- Delfino Blu Boutique Agios Stefanos
- Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel Corfu/Agios Stefanos