“The Home away from Home”

Enavlion Hotel Batagianni
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Golden Beach
“The Home away from Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

Excellent hotel, that makes you feel like in a small palace by the sea.The restaurant "La Terrace" is splendid, serving very good food at reasonable prices, using only fresh ingredients. Thank you!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ilie R

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Just perfect!! Accomodation, food, general atmosphere, customer service...basically everything!!! As much as I wanted at least to find a better looking, I wasn't able...during 7 days I've travelled each and every day, almost the whole island..nothing better than Enavlion!!!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Klau A
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

we enjoyed our stay at the Enavlion. We were welcomed and felt at home. The meals were perfection, the staff couldn't do enough for you. The hotel was immaculate. I will always remember the chef picking fresh herbs growing outside of his kitchen. The gardener worked tirelessly to nurture the beautiful flowers in pots that adorned every stairway. It was a pleasure to return after a day on beautiful Golden Beach. A holiday to remember

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MarieMcEvoy
Constanta, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Hotel Photos are successful, but you need to spend several days, to discover his beauty. Even for demanding like me, it's difficult to say that something is missing. Cleanliness, refinement of the restaurant and, not least, the kindness and friendliness of the staff, make you regret your departure time. Thassos is a unique destination full of charm and unique places, Enavlion he exceeded expectations, and the Greeks are well above the European average of kindness, hospitality and warmth ... Greeks won my heart, came into my soul. I spent 7 days extraordinary, and I recommended to all my pal Greece, Thassos and Enavion! You should be a writer or poet, so I can really describe the feelings, joy and fulfillment lived there in 2014 May. I am delighted all who have helped me to have a successful holiday: Nikos (manager), Panagioti, Yana ... and friend Dimitris ... For all the beautiful moments lived there, I can only say: EFHARISTO POLI: ELADA & THASSOS ISLAND & ENAVLION ! SAGAPO POLI !

Room Tip: Part of Heaven
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Cristian M
Shropshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

we stayed at the Hotel Enavlion Batagianni for one night at the beginning of May whilst on a road trip of Northern Greece. We have eaten many times at the hotel's magnificent restaurant,since it opened,and it is undoubtably the best restaurant on the island of Thassos, but we have never had the opportunity to actually stay at the hotel before.
Wow, the hotel rooms are exactly as you would imagine, well equipped, luxurious, with everything that you will need for a comfortable stay.The room we stayed in had a wonderful view of the beautiful bay and the mountains. The little finishing touches in the rooms make them even more special.
As has been said in numerous reviews it is the family that built and run this hotel and restaurant that make both staying here and eating here so very special. Nothing is ever too much trouble for them and they will do anything that they can to make your stay memorable. I'd like to say that we now count them as very special friends.
If you get the chance to eat or stay here I'm sure you won't regret your choice.

Room Tip: A room with a sea view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ShropshireKerrie
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I keep my promise and I am writing a review for this hotel,even with a major delay.
This hotel is the best hotel where we stayed until now. It is very beautifull, made with good taste and the rooms are separately like at boutique hotels. I want to tell from the start that it's the first hotel with 3 stars that we went but we were there because of the good reviews that we red before. It's not a 3 star hotel is better than more of 5 stars hotels that we stayed. And that it's because they have the best restaurant (not Michelin) where we ate with good prices, not expensive and the staff is amazing and very helpful and nice. I heard them spoke in 7 languages and the menu is also available in many languages. The location is great, one local road to pass to go to the beach ( Golden Beach very nice, clear water and with sand, good for kids because the sea isn't deep) and the hotel is really fantastic. The owner Mr. Nikos Batagiani, his wife ( the chef cook) and his son are the people who are carefull and very frendly with all the guest of the hotel and the restaurant and they are the people that made for us this hotel the best hotel. Thank you for everything and maybe in the future we will return.

Stayed July 2013
5 Thank Claudiu_CJ
Ludlow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

this hotel is beautiful and the dining there is first class and the family are very nice people they helped me with my wifes little problem whilst in the village i am eternally grateful to them we shall return in a short while to sample their very fine menu effaristo para poli

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
#4 of 11 in Golden Beach
Louloudis Hotel
Louloudis Hotel
#2 of 2 in Pachis

Been to Enavlion Hotel Batagianni? Share your experiences!