“Not overly impressed ”

Price range: US$9 - US$21
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My darling wife and I dined here once during our fabulous holiday here in Thassos.
The location is very nice, the service we received was a bit of a let down, basically I ordered a gyros with no greek yogurt but with chilli sauce instead, well all I got was a plate of meat and a few over cooked chips, nowt else.
My wife had the veggie spag bol, not the best.
So all in all, possibly our worst meal during our two week stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location and lovely menu. Could not fault anything we had and I particularly enjoyed the seafood spaghetti.
10 out of 10

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Average food in an above average venue.
Small portions
Frozen chips
Slow but pleasant service

Greek Meatballs
Beef burger with no bun
Chicken soulvaki only one skewer

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend, food was fantastic and the waiters and waitresses were brilliant. Beach front restaurant with sun beds.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant has a lovely setting over looking the beach comfy chairs and nice staff. My husband ordered the spaghetti bol I wanted the meat balls in sauce with rice which they did not have. With the waitresses input I had the braised beef with a red sauce and rice. When the meal came the beef was 2 tiny pieces with no sauce but loads of rice tasted OK but 11.50 was very much over priced. The spaghetti bol was enjoyed very much. Don't think we will visit to eat again.