“Panoramic view”

Casa de Blue Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 26 Restaurants in Lourdata
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Description: Casa de Blue is a beautiful restaurant located in Vlachata having a breathtaking sea and pool view.Its friendly staff serves mediterranean and international dishes
Reviewed 21 August 2017

On walking through the entrance to this pretty establishment, I was greeted by a lovely, English speaking gentleman who took me and family to a table on the terrace. The views were breathtaking, we got to watch the sunset and it was surprisingly quiet considering how lovely the restaurant looked and how great the views were.

On the evening I went, there was 15% discount which was really surprising, considering the prices are reasonable. I ordered the Pork Gyros and it was lovely. The meat was cooked well and you get a lot of food on the plate. I did not order a starter but they did bring me and my family bread in a basket with little pots of butter. The bread was warm and fresh. The service the women provided was excellent, she was always on hand and she was quick too.

The only negative point I will make is that there is a hotel swimming pool next to where the terrace is located which if it had people in, it could be off putting. However, there was no one in the pool so I had a lovely, peaceful evening enjoying quality food.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We were having our dinner almost every day.The polite staff made our stay wonderful.Breathtaking sea view.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stopped here after a day on the beach. My wife had a salad and I had a pizza, both were very good with excellent views over the bay.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Restaurant and Apartments - We have just come out on our first family holiday with 7 month old. Marie the owner is lovely and very welcoming. We were looking for a cheap and cheerful holiday so weren't expecting much, but we ended up with quite the opposite, a great family run business with great food and friendly staff, we knew from booking that bedding for our baby wouldn't be provided so we brought a travel cot however Marie had arranged extra pillows and sheets to help make things as comfortable as possible with a baby.

The food in the restaurant was fantastic and we enjoyed it all especially the souvlaki.

The rooms were clean when we arrived and kept clean throughout.

The pool was lovely with breathtaking views over the coast.

Overall we would definitely recommend and we would return in the future.

All the best from Paul, Becky and Charlie!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

First dinner taken here. Food and service were really good. Looks inviting from the outside and doesn't disappoint once in.
Lack of view is compensated for by the above and there is a terrace which probably has one but we've not tried that yet.