“Last night spoilt”

Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Lourdata
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just spent over 40 minutes sat waiting for our meal on our last night in Lourdas. I wouldn't mind but we only ordered something plain and light 2 spag bol. Several tables of people had there orders taken after ours but were eating while we just waited. In the end we went to pay or or rinks and leave. The owner waived the drinks bill but gave no apology or explanation. I have work in customer services for a number of years and this was unacceptable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The view here is amazing, high up looking out to sea. The food is equally as good. I had Greek lemon chicken and my husband had the lamb chops. Absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner here earlier in our holiday and we were impressed enough to come back for a second visit, however this was nowhere near as good.

Good points, the view whilst you are eating is fantastic and the service is quick. The food the first night was above average but on the second visit is was below par.

I would still recommend it as an average taverna with a fantastic aspect

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant looks really good and has excellent veiws of the sea.
Wile the meal was good it wad nothing special
The waiter service was poor as we had to get up to find a member of staff they didn't quite make you feel valued.
Where others where friendly and welcoming. Shame.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ate here twice, first time my wife and I shared a seafood platter - well worth the money and really tasty. Second time we chose meat dishes which were OK. Has lovely views but the service can be slow.