“Excellent in all respects”

Andromeda Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Lourdata
Price range: US$18 - US$31
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Andromeda is not just a restaurant but can be offered to you exclusively for your reception,ceremony or both. It is the best option for a compination of exceptional food quality, hospitality and first class service. Andromeda centre offers an elaborate space in a unique location, with uninterrupted views over the ionian sea and the neighbourhood island of Zante and a spectacular backdrop of mountain Ainos.
Reviewed 31 October 2019

I have been to the Andromeda on numerous occasions and Kosta and his team have been amazing I am a fussy eater but even my requests to have the heads taken of prawns and fish ( I can’t stand looking at the eyes ) no chilli in some meals rice instead of potato , the list goes on These requests have always been carried out with a smile as nothing is too much trouble for them . The position of the Andromeda is amazing the food is delicious and Kosta and the gang are brilliant Their priority is to make everyone welcome

1  Thank Tripup44
Write a reviewReviews (664)

Reviewed 24 October 2019

We have been holidaying in Lourdas for many years and know Kostas well, he's a lovely man and will do anything to help you, so we decided to have our daughters wedding at the Andromeda Centre, Kostas and Anna did all the planning and organization was exceptional, The venue at Andromeda is stunning and the views from the wedding ceremony location are breathtaking, the outdoor ceremony went perfectly without a hitch and everyone had an amazing time. The food was outstanding and the wine was great too, all the staff are fantastic, the fireworks are a must have, the best place in the world for a stress free Wedding !

The cost of the package vs what was delivered is absolutely unbelievable.You could not plan a wedding in the UK of this quality for anywhere near the cost, so to anyone who is on the fence about it - do it! I could not recommend Anna & Kostas enough and thank you both for making Sarah and Jon's wedding such an unforgettable day. look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank paulbB9273TW
Reviewed 23 October 2019

I cannot thank Kostas & Annie enough for arranging our wedding for us and making our day so special. I had contacted half a dozen wedding planners until I came across them who made me feel like they were really listening to what we wanted.
Our wedding was beautiful but only small but it still didn’t matter how many times I emailed them asking for different things, or because I had changed my mind (again!) or just to check for the 10th time on something, Kostas & Annie were always polite, enthusiastic and more than happy to help.
Sometimes I would email at 11 at night and still get replies straight back. They work so hard to make sure that your wedding is as perfect as you picture it or want it to be and are genuinely passionate about making it happen.
A week after our wedding we attended the Greek night where Kostas presented us with our video from the wedding and even put us up for the night without charge. He also provided things at the wedding for free, for example extending the Photographers time with us at no extra cost.
These kind gifts/gestures are what makes working with them a pleasure and shows you just how caring and kind these people are and how much it means to them.

Reviewed 22 October 2019

We ate at the Andromeda Restaurant only once during our recent stay in Lourdata and it was a very nice dining experience.
I had pork in a mushroom sauce and my wife had one of the vegetarian options, of which there were quite a few. The portion sizes were very good and neither of us were able to clear our plates, despite the good quality of the food presented to us. As seems to be the norm in all the Greek restaurants we ate in, a litre of house red wine is good value for money and a nice wine to drink.
Unfortunately, there was a party going on when we were there, so we were unable to get a table with the views down into Lourdata and the bay, but I’d assume they are spectacular as their red, neon sign can be seen from just about everywhere in the area. Definitely recommended for quality, location, value for money and good service.

1  Thank Skodabloke
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

We got married here in 2014 and have visited several times since. Our wedding day was amazing and nothing was too much for Kostas and his team. All of our guests still talk about how incredible our day was and how professional Kostas and the Andromeda team were.
On return visits we are made to feel like family and we are looked after as such.
Our family have also returned many times and are made to feel like they are at home from home.
The food is consistently the best that we have on the island and the views are to die for.
An amazing place that is fantastically managed by an all round great guy.
We would highly recommend getting married here, going for a meal or even just a drink.
Love this place and hope to see you in 2020!

Yamas X