“Amazing”

Captain Zorbas
Ranked #19 of 26 Restaurants in Lourdata
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A great family run restaurant. All food prepared to order. Good selection of wine and all homemade desserts. Excellent value. great service, fun atmosphere. Greek food with many choices, also wide variety of English and American food.
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing fantastic food and excellent service and so friendly would highly recommend to anyone. I tried alot from menu and enjoyed every meal.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely and relaxed lunch (meze) with ouzo. We needed a nap by the pool afterwards! Food was delicious and fresh. The owner (Marios) was super friendly and warm. We would return!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We were really disappointed with our experience here. The meal was cooked and served by the guy who showed us to our table. Maybe he was the owner? While we waited for our meal (6.30pm) his waitress turned up for work and once our meal had been served the Chef turned up for work. My meal was Chicken Fillet with blue cheese sauce served with McDonald style chips and my wife had a lamb dish served in a pot with just some slices of lime on the side of the plate to compliment it. It seems to me that we turned up too early before the proper staff arrived and we had meals that were lacking in presentation and preparation. We were given bread and butter to start with without us requesting it and got charged 2.40 euros for 4 slices of bread. Needless to say we weren’t happy and won’t be returning or recommending.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We went to Captain Zorba’s for breakfast. My hubby had full English and I had yoghurt and fruit. My hubbys breakfast was just average and the toast was like Melba toast like it had been flattened. My yoghurt cane with just 4 pieces of orange segment with quite a bit of pith and 3 slices of banana. Was expecting honey drizzled but never got any. After I had eaten my orange I couldn’t finish yoghurt as needed something to moisten it. Was disappointed and did not return

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Apparently this place has been running for more than two decades but unfortunately it isn’t popular now and lacks atmosphere. It’s a shame because my Stifado was excellent and the rest of the meal was fairly decent, but there are so many other places better in the village. I hope it survives but it needs a change of approach.