“Good food, great hosts...”
Review of Spiros

Spiros
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Lourdata
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: I wish our customers and to all the world a happy and creative 2016. A big thank you to all those who visited us and an apologize to those who we were unable to satisfy.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We ate here a few times and can not fault the food or service. The family that run it are very friendly and couldn't do more for us.
We felt that it was a place for repeat visitors and don't understand the strange atmosphere that we encountered on entering. I don't think it was just me that found everyone stopped and stared when we entered!! This was no reflection on the service we received.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

2nd year to this village and we always have some meals at Spiros we are always warmly greeted the food is brilliant the setting and atmosphere happy and relaxing all down to Anna, Spiros and his lovely wife

1  Thank Alison V
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We ate there 4 times in 2 weeks . Beautiful food especially the fish friendly welcoming family . Some of the people we met ate there nearly every night

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Of all the restaurants in Lourdas Spiros was our choice for the last night of our two week stay. Great food, really good service and very friendly. Nothing was too much trouble and the whole family were brilliant with our two kids (3 yrs and 18 months). We even got given a bottle of ouzo when we left.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We called in here for a drink one day while walking past and instantly grew fond of the owner and his wife. Later that evening we decided to call back in for a meal and everything is home made, which we saw evidence of in the morning while we had drinks as Sprios was preparing food for the evening. We had a wonderful meal, I had the Kefalonia Meat Pie and my fiancée had the Moussaka, both were good sized portions and the flavours were out of this world.

The day before we were due to fly back home we drove back to the village for another evening meal. We were greeted like family, they were so pleased to see us return. We chose our meals again, I asked them to choose something meaty and authentic for me which they did. We both had starters of Mushroom a la Greek and also the Village Sausage which we shared between us. for the main course I had the Mixed Meat Souvlaki which was amazing and my fiancée had the Stamna which was so tasty with huge pieces of meat which was cooked to perfection. We were full but enjoyed it so much we asked for an authentic Greek dessert and they served up Nut Pie, which although that doesn't sound great, it was!!!!

Their daughter also works there as a waitress and she was so pleasant, smiling and coming over to talk with us each time we visited.

As we were leaving they came out to wish us a pleasant trip. I do hope they are able to read these reviews as they deserve so much thanks for making our trip so memorable with such wonderful meals and great conversation. They are such wonderful people serving wonderful food, so authentic and beautifully flavoured.

Make this one of your meal times and you won't want to leave but you will leave very happy.

They are very reasonably priced, a three course meal and drinks (quite a few) for 2 of us and we even had change from 40 Euros.

We were able to sit outside as most of the seating is outside but still under cover and have amazing views over the hills towards the sea.