Firstly there is no way in the world this hotel is 4* I would rate it as a 2+. It is old and tired the rooms need serious renovation and modernising. There are many stairs and just a couple of lifts - no good for the elderly, disabled or like me basically unfit! The food is average at best. The drinks are fine the lager and wine acceptable and the cocktails easy drinks. This hotel caters only for the French. Everything is in French. The entertainment team are French and spoke very little English. We found it hard to join in the activities due to this. The shows at night were poor apart from the traditional Greek Dancers who were amazing. The views are beautiful and although the beach is stony( u need beach shoes) the sea is gorgeous. The water sports are great fun and good value for money. The spa is expensive and the staff rude - don't bother save your money! The pools are clean but u have to be up at 7.30 to get a sunbed. Was it a good holiday? Yes because we made the most of it. Would we come again- NO. Would we recommend it -NO unless your French of course!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private beach, Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa 4* is situated amphitheatrically on a hill among olive and pine trees near Nissaki Village. It offers 2 outdoor pools, gym, spa and wellness centre. The modernly decorated rooms, suites and village rooms in the gardens at Sunshine Corfu Hotel include satellite TV, mini fridge and safe. Each is air-conditioned and has a balcony or terrace, most with panoramic views overlooking the Ionian Sea. Sunshine Corfu features a buffet restaurant, and two la carte restaurants which serve Greek and Italian Cuisine. A bar, pool bar and snack bar. All meals, as well as selected beverages are complimentary. The Spa offers facial and body treatments. It includes a steam bath, hot tub and sauna. Massages are also available.The spa is offered as non inclusive in price. A paddling pool, playground and kid's club are accessible to the younger guests. The town of Corfu is a 30-minute drive away. Corfu airport approx 40 minutes drive. Private on-site parking is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Vacation Club Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Sunshine Vacation Hotel Corfu
- Sunshine Vacation Resort Corfu
- Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa Nissaki