We only had a week at this lovely hotel, but it was one filled with positive experiences and happy memories were made. The staff and entertainment team ensured that you had a relaxing yet fun time, always up to you what you chose to take part in during the day and evening, but there was plenty of choice.
Most all inclusive holidays we have been on, are limited in choice when it comes to food, but this was very much not the case here, wonderful freshly prepared varied foods available daily. Only small disappointment was not being able to visit the greek taverna restaurant due to there only being limited numbers offered per night to guests. I would suggest that this is priority given to those staying only a week, so as to spread out the opportunities. Our only word of caution would be around the selection of your room location. We were in the 'greek village' which are bungalows in the complex, but seperate from the hotel. In order to get to these, you had to negotiate cobbled multi level steps, some of which were in need of some TLC, and therefore a little treacherous in places. I would strongly advise anyone who is not sure footed or perhaps elderly/less mobile to NOT book these garden rooms. That being said, we still had a wonderful holiday and this is somewhere I would recommend and even stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private beach, Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa 4* is situated amphitheatrically on a hill among olive and pine trees near Nissaki Village. It offers 2 outdoor pools, gym, spa and wellness centre. The modernly decorated rooms, suites and village rooms in the gardens at Sunshine Corfu Hotel include satellite TV, mini fridge and safe. Each is air-conditioned and has a balcony or terrace, most with panoramic views overlooking the Ionian Sea. Sunshine Corfu features a buffet restaurant, and two la carte restaurants which serve Greek and Italian Cuisine. A bar, pool bar and snack bar. All meals, as well as selected beverages are complimentary. The Spa offers facial and body treatments. It includes a steam bath, hot tub and sauna. Massages are also available.The spa is offered as non inclusive in price. A paddling pool, playground and kid's club are accessible to the younger guests. The town of Corfu is a 30-minute drive away. Corfu airport approx 40 minutes drive. Private on-site parking is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Vacation Club Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Sunshine Vacation Hotel Corfu
- Sunshine Vacation Resort Corfu
- Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa Nissaki