My partner, 6 year old daughter and I stayed at this hotel in June. When we arrived we were greeted by drinks and shown to our room. It was really spacious and clean ( there was a problem with the loo but this was quickly put right with a call to reception) and the view was to die for. There were alot of steps to our bungalow but this helped us to work off all the food and drinks that were on offer. It's a case of help your self to beer and wine in the pool area and restraunt which we found easier than queing at the bar.
In my opinion the entertainment was OK. Not much for my six year old to do. Most of the people staying there were German or French, we only met 3 English families.
The Greek night inside the hotel, with the live music was great.
We did enjoy the surroundings, the islalnd and the water park (costing £60 to get into for 2 adults and a child but well worth it) and we would come back again as long as we got it at the right price (we paid 899 ) so that is why I feel we got value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private beach, Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa 4* is situated amphitheatrically on a hill among olive and pine trees near Nissaki Village. It offers 2 outdoor pools, gym, spa and wellness centre. The modernly decorated rooms, suites and village rooms in the gardens at Sunshine Corfu Hotel include satellite TV, mini fridge and safe. Each is air-conditioned and has a balcony or terrace, most with panoramic views overlooking the Ionian Sea. Sunshine Corfu features a buffet restaurant, and two la carte restaurants which serve Greek and Italian Cuisine. A bar, pool bar and snack bar. All meals, as well as selected beverages are complimentary. The Spa offers facial and body treatments. It includes a steam bath, hot tub and sauna. Massages are also available.The spa is offered as non inclusive in price. A paddling pool, playground and kid's club are accessible to the younger guests. The town of Corfu is a 30-minute drive away. Corfu airport approx 40 minutes drive. Private on-site parking is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Vacation Club Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Sunshine Vacation Hotel Corfu
- Sunshine Vacation Resort Corfu
- Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa Nissaki