Just got back from a week here and we had a lovely time.
The hotel is most definately not suitable for those with walking difficulties, we were in the bungalows which was a few minutes walk from the main hotel.
Whilst we were away from everything, I have to say that in the nightime, it was so quiet and peaceful, we didnt hear any noise from the main hotel, (the entertainment in the mornings and evenings, not very noisy, but meant we could sleep in!).
The room was dated, however it was very well air conditioned and in the 110f heat, we never once felt warm in the room.
The food for an inclusive hotel was very nice, you could always find something to eat as there was a varied selection, the salads and fish was lovely.
The beaches on this side of the island are pebble beaches, so you might want to get some of the jelly shoes to enter the water save you stepping on some of the hard pebbles. The sea is stunning, very clear and there are plenty of sunbeds for everyone.
We didnt manage to get a towel from the towel tent, it seemed to be you needed to get there for 10 o'clock and they went quite quickly, we took the ones from the room and ordered extra with the maid!
The alochol with this hotel was brilliant, although i'd leave the rose wine alone, there was plenty of options and we had it all night and not like a lot of the hotels who cut it off at midnight.
We paid a visit to Corfu town one night, the hotel booked us a taxi there and back, this was 30 euro's both way, but still much cheaper than the thomsons / first choice trip, and was well worth a visit.
This hotel is ideal for those looking to be entertained in the evening, for having a quiet break, there is lots going on with the entertainment if you like it, or there is the option to be away from it all, we sunbathed by the 'relax' pool one day and it was lovely and quiet.
The hotel for greek standards is probably high and I would class it a good spanish 3 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a private beach, Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa 4* is situated amphitheatrically on a hill among olive and pine trees near Nissaki Village. It offers 2 outdoor pools, gym, spa and wellness centre. The modernly decorated rooms, suites and village rooms in the gardens at Sunshine Corfu Hotel include satellite TV, mini fridge and safe. Each is air-conditioned and has a balcony or terrace, most with panoramic views overlooking the Ionian Sea. Sunshine Corfu features a buffet restaurant, and two la carte restaurants which serve Greek and Italian Cuisine. A bar, pool bar and snack bar. All meals, as well as selected beverages are complimentary. The Spa offers facial and body treatments. It includes a steam bath, hot tub and sauna. Massages are also available.The spa is offered as non inclusive in price. A paddling pool, playground and kid's club are accessible to the younger guests. The town of Corfu is a 30-minute drive away. Corfu airport approx 40 minutes drive. Private on-site parking is free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Vacation Club Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Sunshine Vacation Hotel Corfu
- Sunshine Vacation Resort Corfu
- Sunshine Corfu Hotel & Spa Nissaki