great food, helpful staff, clean hotel right on the beach. away from it all. a local bus can take you to any of the little towns between hotel and corfu town. not great if you want to shop and eat out but if you want to flop for a week on a lovely beach with a nice pool and activities for the kids it fits the bill. very few english speaking families so evening entertainment has a very eurovision feel. the shop on the first floor on the way to the pool sells the usual beach stuff but beware - the pool ring i bought was faulty and he tried to fix it with selotape! he refused to exchange it for one that worked and got quite stroppy when i said i would speak to the hotel management.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located alongside the beach is a spectacular natural environment, the Sensimar Nissaki Beach by Atlantica is a comfortable, spacious hotel on a superb position overlooking its own bay. The hotel is surrounded by terraced olive groves and flanked on both sides by long stretches of pebbly beach. Its excellent facilities, cozy ambience and great location make it ideal choice for the perfect beach holiday. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beach Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Hotel Nissaki Beach Corfu
- Sensimar Nissaki Beach By Atlantica Corfu