I recently went to stay at the Nissaki Beach Hotel for 5 days for my birthday and they made sure that I was well looked after.
There is a great daily programme, run by the Hotel Entertainment Team: Phillip, Alex, Justina, Maria and then their Team Leader. They do lots of activities such as Aqua Gym, Archery, Darts, and many others. There's also kids entertainment with dancing in the evenings which is always good fun.
I would like to give a massive thank you to Maria especially because for the first few days I was struggling to settle in and she made sure that I joined in with the activities and had some fun whilst I was there. I also noticed how good she was when she was working with the children and making sure all the guests were happy and enjoying themselves. She definitely made my stay more enjoyable and I would like to say that she was a big credit to the Animation Team and did them all proud.
The food was also very enjoyable and the bar staff were all very friendly people. The receptionists were always there to help with any questions you might have, even though some of them struggled with English, they still made sure they could help.
The beds and rooms were very good and were always kept clean by the service staff. I would certainly recommend the hotel to anyone looking for a nice beach holiday away for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located alongside the beach is a spectacular natural environment, the Sensimar Nissaki Beach by Atlantica is a comfortable, spacious hotel on a superb position overlooking its own bay. The hotel is surrounded by terraced olive groves and flanked on both sides by long stretches of pebbly beach. Its excellent facilities, cozy ambience and great location make it ideal choice for the perfect beach holiday. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beach Corfu Hotel Nissaki
- Hotel Nissaki Beach Corfu
- Sensimar Nissaki Beach By Atlantica Corfu