Review Highlights
Wonderfull and save experience

Nothing more to add. We had a lot of fun, even waiting for the dive to start where we coukld watch... read more

Reviewed 10 November 2018
OnAir63647052256
The best in divings

After learning that Apollo is the best, went to give it a try. And the what we heard was more than... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2018
G8494JKchristophera
Gouvia, Greece
via mobile

All reviews octopus open water diving experience next year my girlfriend diving school high quality underwater world an amazing experience making sure learn something met chris padi course start diving year old son many thanks a lot of fun
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I had a recent holiday in Corfu and wanted to do some scuba diving, so I contacted Apollo Dive Centre by email before I went as they seemed to be the best in the area.
My experience confirms this - Chris and Maria are extraordinary, Chris is the most qualified and knowledgeable instructor / dive guide that I have ever met (and I have met quite a few!) and diving with him was a real pleasure. Maria works away in the background tirelessly, making sure that everything is where you want it even before you know you want it...
Very highly recommended, whether you are a qualified diver or thinking of getting trained you will not find better in Corfu!

Date of experience: September 2014
6  Thank smeegazzle
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Chris and Maria are complete professionals who make you feel more than welcome. Whether you are just beginning to dive or a seasoned diver the experience is excellent, a highly recommended site which I will certainly be visiting again soon!

2  Thank Joshua G
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Without a doubt would we come back here again. During our holliday in Corfu, my girlfriend and i spent most of our time diving with Apollo diving center. Chris and Maria are very serious diving proffesionals with a lot of respect for safety and local environment. They are awesome people as well. We made a lot of fun and had a very good time.
There are some good diving spots closeby, including three wrecks for more experienced divers.
The equipment was in good condition. Many thanks and see you again!

1  Thank Stijn K
Reviewed 5 August 2014

After a scuba exploring dive we (my 14 year old daughter and me) where very enthausiastic so we joined the Padi Open Water Course. Chris and Maria (owners of the dive center and expert divers) tought us the necessary skills. Maria for the more shallow dives, and Chris for the deeper dives. The Padi manual (necessary for the theoretical part and exam) was even available in our own language (Dutch)! Serious education combined with fun (because "Diving is fun!). The groups are small so everyone is taken care of. After completing the course we went on Chris' boat and did another dive. Boat diving acquires another set of skills which we where tought also. This was really the cherry on the cake! All together a great experience with great people on a wonderful Island. Thanks Chris and Maria!

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank Raymond V
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My First Dive Experience At This Plase And I dont Know From Were To Start.
Chris And Maria One Of The Best Divers In The Island.Profesional At All The Time.
It was memorable experience, A Unforgetable Life Experience,
Thank You Chris And Maria...

1  Thank Nikollaos