Review Highlights
Wonderfull and save experience

Nothing more to add. We had a lot of fun, even waiting for the dive to start where we coukld watch... read more

Reviewed 10 November 2018
OnAir63647052256
The best in divings

After learning that Apollo is the best, went to give it a try. And the what we heard was more than... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2018
G8494JKchristophera
Gouvia, Greece
via mobile

All reviews octopus open water diving experience next year my girlfriend diving school high quality underwater world an amazing experience making sure learn something met chris padi course start diving year old son many thanks a lot of fun
Reviewed 24 September 2014

My first dives after I got my Padi Advanced Open Water in Thailand. It was a different experience. But the experience was good.
Chris (guide) was very experienced, nice and funny. Also his colleague Maria.
I didn't manage to do as many dives as I wanted. Because of the weather and family I only managed to do two dives.

I was in a group with 2 more. A very experienced divers and one with only a few dives but I believe both were also pleased with the dive centre. Therefor I recommend this Dive Center to all kinds of divers. I don't think better divers/guides are available at Corfu.

Thanks Chris and Maria,

Sincerely
Luuk

3  Thank Luuk S
Reviewed 14 September 2014

We tried scub diving for the first time and it was great. We were a group of 5 people and dived at the beautiful beach of nissaki about 5m deep. The instructors were funny, professional and helpful.though i am a careful person it was not stressing and alot of fun.

6  Thank 937evag
Reviewed 14 September 2014

I'm an averagely experienced diver - over 50 dives and an advanced open water, so have dived in many parts of the world - so i think after a while your nose will lead you to the better dive centres somehow and thankfully this was the case! I could have been unlucky as it sounds like there are quite a few unlicensed/inexperienced centres on the Island but Chris is obviously a very experienced dive master who knows the seas around corfu like the back of his hand. The centre is small,informal and welcoming.

Everything is relaxed except when it comes to safety where he is very hawk-eyed! He also clearly has a respect and love for the environment which personally will make a huge difference to me when i choose where to dive. I had a lovely couple of dives and hope to go back to see the many wrecks around the area but unfortunately came a little late to the site and was flying too close to go again this trip.

Chris will be happy to show you his recent 'toy' - his sonar tracking kit - we watched fascinated as he showed us wrecks we were passing over on the boat - and he's clearly trying to find new sites to dive so you will possibly go somewhere no one else has found yet!

Chris and Maria are both lovely and drove me all the way back to town when i arrived with no cash - so note everyone bring cash as they don't have card facilities!

Thoroughly recommended to anyone searching for a welcoming, knowledgeable and safe centre.

Thanks guys and hope to be back soon!

4  Thank feedthegoodwolf
Reviewed 12 September 2014

I had a recent holiday in Corfu and wanted to do some scuba diving, so I contacted Apollo Dive Centre by email before I went as they seemed to be the best in the area.
My experience confirms this - Chris and Maria are extraordinary, Chris is the most qualified and knowledgeable instructor / dive guide that I have ever met (and I have met quite a few!) and diving with him was a real pleasure. Maria works away in the background tirelessly, making sure that everything is where you want it even before you know you want it...
Very highly recommended, whether you are a qualified diver or thinking of getting trained you will not find better in Corfu!

6  Thank smeegazzle
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Chris and Maria are complete professionals who make you feel more than welcome. Whether you are just beginning to dive or a seasoned diver the experience is excellent, a highly recommended site which I will certainly be visiting again soon!

Date of experience: August 2014