“Stay again”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tsilivi
Planet Studios and Apartments
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Tsilivi
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and myself came to Tsilivi for a wedding and stayed at the Planet. Our apartment was spotless and cleaned every day, towels and sheets changed every third day. The bar staff were all very friendly and welcoming and helped to provide a great holiday atmosphere. The bar can be noisy but it is a sports bar and a popular night venue so I feel to be expected. Scott our rep was friendly and informative and easy to talk to. If I came to Tsilivi again would definitely stay at the Planet.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Brigid S

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We arrived back from the planet studios yesterday and a must say a didn't book for long enough ! The whole place is kept spotlessly clean even to the point of jet washing the car park every day . We requested a high floor away from the bar and we got room110 across from the pool near the car park which was excellent , a small equipped kitchen although we only needed it to make a sandwich . The pool area has plenty of sun beds all rooms face the pool lovely and quiet in the morning close to the bar up the steps . For anyone wanting a breakfast the lovely Sharon and nicky will serve you from 8am , we sampled the sausage and egg sandwich a couple of times which is available all day , as are lunch time snacks . BUT without doubt the success of this place is the bar service and night time entertainment . the staff here all work extremely hard to make sure you have a good night , bar staff start at 5.30pm until 5am ! Constantly fetching drinks for you .Two guys in the central bar make up the orders while Gina (hope a got that right) Andreas and the lovely Ricky fetch them to your table , Ricky in particular was a joy to us calling my husband Mr Chris which amused him . The Dj plays tunes and does small quizzes for a free cocktail and plays a wide range of music to suit all tastes . The bar has 9 television screens and a large outdoor screen with match commentary , I can imagine will keep the customers in when the world cup starts . the bar is open all night and we stayed in it till after 2am most nights but once you get in your room the doors and shutters are doubled glazed and we did not hear much noise .All in all a fabulous time with friendly staff and other guests I am already looking to book again next year !

Room Tip: request a room away from the bar if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bomberslady
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Visited here with my family in May of this year- great friendly atmosphere from the staff, clean rooms, large pool area- nothing more you could ask for on a family holiday really! My one moan would be that the brochure does lie- the music from the sports bar can be heard at night from your room and I ended up having to buy and wear ear plugs when sleeping for my whole holiday !

Would defiantly return in the future!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend planet, all the staff go out of their way to see to your every need, nothing is to much trouble.. The rooms are spotless, the food is delicious and the drinks are constantly flowing. Ideally situated once your there you never want to leave. Definately will be returning.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leanne G
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Well what can I say about the Planet- probably the best holiday I have EVER had. I've never experienced such a warm and genuine welcome from all the staff at this very well run hotel/apartments. From the moment we arrived, we were made to feel like part of the family nothing was too much trouble, and we just felt completely relaxed .....exactly what a holiday should me, Sharon and Nikki were very attentive to everyone around in the daytime, at night the bar came to life with Babis and Leo at the bar and Alan the party dj knowing exactly what music to play in order to get the atmosphere going. We will definitely be back as we have never felt so relaxed and at ease on holiday while having a great time!!!! Try the Planet you wont be dissapointed :-)

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank Summerbreeezer
Reviewed 5 June 2014

After reading many excellent reviews about planet studios and apartments we arrived with high standards and they still managed to exceed our expectations!!
The location is perfect it's amongst many good bars (planet being the best ofcourse) and it's not a loud strip either.. It's perfect for families, couples and friends to go. It's within walking distance to the beach also with many surrounding attractions.
The rooms are just what you need and the staff become your friends attending to.your every need making the holiday relaxed and enjoyable!!
The food is brilliant and it is our 3rd time returning in august this year.. And without a doubt we will be there for the next couple of years!!
I highly recommend this lively, social, fun location!! It'll be a holiday to remember!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank holidayhannah123
Reviewed 4 June 2014

If you want a good bar, good entertainment, a lively night life ......and some Greek brothers who like football, then you have found heaven. The apartments and studios are very well kept and the standard of equipment in the rooms is high. The staff are very helpful and will do their best to make you feel welcome and enjoy your stay. They serve good food that is reasonably priced and I recommend the "English Breakfast" for those that have partied all night.
Cocktails are the speciality of this bar and the brothers excel at making them look the part.....you need to try a few as there are so many. Night time sees the bar at it's most lively with music and dancing. There is a table service for drinks and snacks for those who just want to sit and relax in the warmth of the night and watch holiday life go by. There is a taxi rank just opposite the bar for those who want to shop in town or visit other parts of the island. There are shops and supermarkets just a short walk away and a bakers 100 meters up the road. The beach is a ten minute walk away, bus stops, tavernas, car hire and everything you could possibly need to make your holiday brilliant.
This place is not just for the young. There is always a good cross section of young and old at Planet and they want you to have a good time. It is lively and you get a buzz from this place. If you want peace and quiet this place is probably not for you.
I have loved every stay that I have had here and it is a well run establishment. I have seen weddings, hen and stag parties, birthdays, anniversaries and some of the best holiday atmospheres ever at Planet....plus, just get a good game of football on....and things go to the next level. For me, the best place in Tsilivi

Stephen McDine

Room Tip: 325....nice view....sun in the afternoon on the balcony.....nice to have breakfast high up in the mo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple