“Holiday Snob in for a surprise” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Planet Studios and Apartments

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tsilivi
Planet Studios and Apartments
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Tsilivi
Hertfordshire
“Holiday Snob in for a surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Okay I admit it I'm a bit of a Hotel/Holiday snob and I booked this holiday as a bit of a cheapo fun in the sun for my 2 daughters (16 & 20something) only after did I booked was i told by friends that Zaaaanteei (the way I pronounced it thinking it's nice and middle classed) was infact "Zantee Innit" and was the party and chav capital of Greece ... Things were not looking good!!

So when I arrived it was with a feeling of dread!! but I am glad to say from the moment we got out of the taxi the Owner Babis and staff came over and welcomed up with open arms!! the Apartments were a decent size spotlessly clean and great views across the pool area, there was always sun beds available so no need to throw towels on at stupid O'Clock

The restaurant area was clean and good value with great staff (Sharon & Nicky) and the bar was well what can I say was from another planet buzzy, friendly fab staff ..How Ricky, Leandro, Babis, Jenna and many others! keep going is just amazing you can have a cheap night with Mythos 3 Euros a pint or an expensive one with the yummy cocktails going down oh so quickly

BUT and it's a big BUT the Planet is what it is, a bloody good family run bar and apartments that is well run that I can not recommend it for young kids as the Music does not stop until 3ish every night the apartments do have double glazing and really effective outer shutters but they do not stop all the noise I have to stress it was not a problem for me as I may of had a drink or two myself (I was on holiday after all) so as long as you're aware you'll have a fabulous I've fallen for Tsilivi it's a fabulous place with great restaurants, beach and bars for me far better than Spain and I will return in 2015

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
6 Thank Hertfordshire__Paul

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Been here a few times now and everyone gets to know you so well. Staff are so friendly and they make you feel like your part of the group. Always feels like your at home. I love staying here and are good friends with all the staff.

Chloe xo

• Stayed July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Kh1o3
Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our first stay at the planet but not our first stay in tsilivi and certainly not our last. I absolutely love this place. If you are staying here or not from the moment you enter the planet you are made to feel welcome. If you are considering staying here do it you won't be sorry. The apartments are spacious comfortable and clean all with views overlooking the pool. The pool is a god send in the heat but not cold so you dread going in. All the staff are the best always on hand in making your holiday perfect and entertaining. Sharon's there during the day serving lovely food and helping with any questions you may have "lovely lady". During the evening the night time staff arrive helping everyone get in the mood for the night ahead. Resident DJ Alan spinning the tunes playing any requests you may have. Ding ding Babis (aka the boss) and Leo working the bar making the best cocktails and ensuring everyone is made to feel welcome. The floor staff are amazing the beautiful Jenna, Ricky, Andreas and George miss you all. Tsilivi and it's beach are just stunning. The local people are the loveliest we have ever met in a holiday resort anywhere. Planet apartments are central and within walking distance to the beach and both ends of the resort. Also worth checking out the two new villas that have just Been built, book direct with Babis, they are out of this world. I miss it so much we are already looking at booking for next year and for 2016 in one of the villas for a special occasion. Planet bar is lively but with the soundproofed doors you have no problem sleeping.
So happy hols everyone your in for a treat!!!!!

Steph, Nigel and Gemma July 2014

Room Tip: All rooms are good with air con payable locally
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank 17StephanieG1976
cardiff
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

once again a fantastic holiday with all the staff at Planet apartments.The food is good the apartments are good the bar is good the staff are excellent.it deserves a 5 star rating.trouble is its getting harder and harder to get back in september

Room Tip: we were right opposite the bar and had no problems with noise (mind we did have a little drink in th...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank smallwales
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

This was our first package holiday in Europe for over 12 years due to living in Asia, we had no idea where to go but Zante and Planet Studios were suggested to us. We are a couple 40 & 45 and wanted a holiday that was lively without being thrown in the thick of clubs and drunk kids! Tsilivi is definitely not that but it is great fun with numerous bars and restaurants. Planet pub within planet studios is by far the best nightlife place to go. We stayed at planet studios and the room and resort area were spotlessly clean and fantastically maintained, never an issue with sun loungers at the pool and the food was good. It is also situated in a great location central location in Tsilivi and the beach. The staff were absolutely amazing and Babbis the owner went out of his way to make us feel so welcome as did Ricky and Leo and everyone else that work there. To watch them at work making numerous cocktails was pure entertainment in itself, let alone the great nightly music and live entertainment! We would HIGHLY recommend these apartments to anyone, I have never felt so personally accepted and part of a resort as I did there and I have never felt the need to write a review before. Brilliant x

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Karenandtony2014
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

Just back from our first trip to Zante. Had a fab time at the Planet Apartments. Such a friendly lively place. So clean and suitable for all young and old. Pool small but adequate always easy to get a sun bed throughout the day. Very surprised how reasonable the food was at these apartments and surrounding restaurants. Staff were great at the apartments could not have been more helpful especially RIcky who kept us all amused with his antics. Would highly recommend this place so close to shops and restaurants. Only a short walk from the sea. It does have a lively bar with music but they are mindful of guests and they close off the area to keep down the noise. Will definitely be booking another trip here.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room by the pool with only three floors in each block. Block furthest away f...
1 Thank Janice P
South Wales
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here for two weeks with extended family. We all had a fabulous time. Spotlessly clean, towels changed every day, bed every couple. From bar staff, cleaners, food, cleanliness all round, apartments, swimming pool. Can't fault a thing. Except, for me personally I could hear the music late at night, though it was turned down after midnight. This was a bit of a nuisance as I couldn't sleep, but hey, only lolled around on a sun bed in the day, so had little naps..well it was my holiday. Overall I would recommend this place to everyone, just take note, it could be noisy. Central position for shops, restaurants and beach.

Room Tip: High room for a good view
Stayed June 2014, travelled with family