“We are firm members of "Family Planet" and will return soon”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tsilivi
Planet Studios and Apartments
Ranked #8 of 51 Hotels in Tsilivi
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Just had the most fantastic holiday at Planet. From the very personal and warm welcome we received from Babis, Andreas and George despite the late hour of our arrival, we were made to feel like firm friends by the best staff ever. Lovely friendly atmosphere with Sharon and Nicky during the day and Ricky, Andreas, George, Jenna, Leo and Andy Mac the DJ at night, and not forgetting Babis and Petros who own and run Planet. Nothing was too much trouble for these guys. The fond farewell when we left was genuine and heartfelt. The apartments were spacious and extremely clean with exceptional housekeeping. Location was superb, very central for all resort amenities and beach. Definitely part of the Planet family now and can't wait to return.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

The location is perfect dead centre of everything in Tsilivi, and the pub attached to the accommodation is one of the best night spots in town. People have complained on here that it is a bit noisy late at night but with the doors closed we had no problems with that. Very clean and tidy, the food is really good and very reasonable. The air conditioning and safe price were the cheapest I've ever experience on holidays. The staff were excellent from cleaners to waiters/waiteresses they went out of their way to make the holiday outstanding. We would definitely go back and recommend to family and friends.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side are a bit quieter
2  Thank banzairob
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This really is as it says on the tin, lovely appartments, very clean and friendly staff. Run by two brothers who know what they're doing and I couldn't fault it. Our two bedroom appartment was very spacious, clean towels every day and cleaned throughout.The pool is small but plenty of beds, the bar is busy and an excellent choice of breakfasts, bar snacks and evening meals, It can be loud at night but it does state that in the brochure and it certainly didn't bother us. Then again, I wouldn't subject young children to sitting up in the early hours in this country....... Never mind abroad. It's a great team they have here and would recommend this to anyone, as my family would visit here again, Tsillivi is beautiful and there isn't anything negative I have to say. Keep up the good work !! Fabulous Holiday xx

4  Thank mandyminx1
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Okay I admit it I'm a bit of a Hotel/Holiday snob and I booked this holiday as a bit of a cheapo fun in the sun for my 2 daughters (16 & 20something) only after did I booked was i told by friends that Zaaaanteei (the way I pronounced it thinking it's nice and middle classed) was infact "Zantee Innit" and was the party and chav capital of Greece ... Things were not looking good!!

So when I arrived it was with a feeling of dread!! but I am glad to say from the moment we got out of the taxi the Owner Babis and staff came over and welcomed up with open arms!! the Apartments were a decent size spotlessly clean and great views across the pool area, there was always sun beds available so no need to throw towels on at stupid O'Clock

The restaurant area was clean and good value with great staff (Sharon & Nicky) and the bar was well what can I say was from another planet buzzy, friendly fab staff ..How Ricky, Leandro, Babis, Jenna and many others! keep going is just amazing you can have a cheap night with Mythos 3 Euros a pint or an expensive one with the yummy cocktails going down oh so quickly

BUT and it's a big BUT the Planet is what it is, a bloody good family run bar and apartments that is well run that I can not recommend it for young kids as the Music does not stop until 3ish every night the apartments do have double glazing and really effective outer shutters but they do not stop all the noise I have to stress it was not a problem for me as I may of had a drink or two myself (I was on holiday after all) so as long as you're aware you'll have a fabulous I've fallen for Tsilivi it's a fabulous place with great restaurants, beach and bars for me far better than Spain and I will return in 2015

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
6  Thank Hertfordshire__Paul
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Been here a few times now and everyone gets to know you so well. Staff are so friendly and they make you feel like your part of the group. Always feels like your at home. I love staying here and are good friends with all the staff.

Chloe xo

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Kh1o3
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our first stay at the planet but not our first stay in tsilivi and certainly not our last. I absolutely love this place. If you are staying here or not from the moment you enter the planet you are made to feel welcome. If you are considering staying here do it you won't be sorry. The apartments are spacious comfortable and clean all with views overlooking the pool. The pool is a god send in the heat but not cold so you dread going in. All the staff are the best always on hand in making your holiday perfect and entertaining. Sharon's there during the day serving lovely food and helping with any questions you may have "lovely lady". During the evening the night time staff arrive helping everyone get in the mood for the night ahead. Resident DJ Alan spinning the tunes playing any requests you may have. Ding ding Babis (aka the boss) and Leo working the bar making the best cocktails and ensuring everyone is made to feel welcome. The floor staff are amazing the beautiful Jenna, Ricky, Andreas and George miss you all. Tsilivi and it's beach are just stunning. The local people are the loveliest we have ever met in a holiday resort anywhere. Planet apartments are central and within walking distance to the beach and both ends of the resort. Also worth checking out the two new villas that have just Been built, book direct with Babis, they are out of this world. I miss it so much we are already looking at booking for next year and for 2016 in one of the villas for a special occasion. Planet bar is lively but with the soundproofed doors you have no problem sleeping.
So happy hols everyone your in for a treat!!!!!

Steph, Nigel and Gemma July 2014

Room Tip: All rooms are good with air con payable locally
4  Thank 17StephanieG1976
Reviewed 20 July 2014

once again a fantastic holiday with all the staff at Planet apartments.The food is good the apartments are good the bar is good the staff are excellent.it deserves a 5 star rating.trouble is its getting harder and harder to get back in september

Room Tip: we were right opposite the bar and had no problems with noise (mind we did have a little drink in th...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple