“A welcome break so early in the year!”

The Lesante Luxury Hotel & Spa
Ranked #6 of 51 Hotels in Tsilivi
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We couldn't fault this Hotel at all, Service was second to none, food was great, pool area clean, spa was a welcome on the one day it did rain.
A couple of minus points not enough restaurant seating outside, self service area got very crowded at times, some of the meal choices at night were very hit and miss, but these are real minor points....

2  Thank Dave G
There are newer reviews for The Lesante Luxury Hotel & Spa

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Can't recommend the Lesante Hotel & Spa enough! We got back a week ago from one of the best holidays that we have ever had. The room and food were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. If you want a relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings, it doesn't get better than this. Everyone was so helpful, especially Jerry, Spiriana, Nikos, Antonio and the gentleman at the hotel reception who arranged our extended stay at such short notice. We will definately be returning in the near future. Thank you. Laurence and Janette Hutchinson

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a balcony view of the pool.
3  Thank Laurence H
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We have just returned from our 2 week holiday in Tsilivi. We booked to stay at Lesante Hotel and Spa for the first week, in which we got also got married in resort. It was suggested we stay at another hotel so we moved for the second week. We were expecting another 5 star hotel but were so disappointed. The hotel was no comparison to the Lesante.

On arrival at Lesante we were greeted at the taxi and our cases were taken from us. We checked in and was given a glass of champagne and asked to wait whilst our room was just being finished. We were given a lovely pool view room on the second floor. The room was just as we saw it in the photos, plenty of storage, 2 sinks, lovely soaps etc, tea and coffee making facilities and mini bar if needed. The restaurant and nectar pool bar have been brilliant, great service and quality of food, with the choice of eating outside or inside. The night before our wedding we were allowed to swop allowing my bridesmaid to come and stay, eat and use the spa etc. I had a mishap with my nails and the spa quickly booked me in and did a lovely job. We had room service on the day, for lunch, lovely and really good value. On my dads arrival he was given some champagne and we were greeted with some too before we left. I was helped to the horse and carriage and upon arrival as a married couple we were again greeted with champagne, champagne, water, fruit and lots of lovely decorations in our room along with a breakfast experience in our room to book. We really didn't want to leave but had booked a second hotel for our final week. However when arrived we didn't like it for various reasons and negotiated a price to come back for the last 5 nights. Again on arrival we were treated the same, really happy to have us back and later returning to our room found wine, water and fruit. As our honeymoon week we wanted it to be special and the Lesante really gives you that. The whole experience has just been wonderful and we will definitely be coming back more than once. I highly recommend it and as a 5 star hotel you really can't go wrong, everything is in walking distance too. The hotel is clean, beautiful, relaxing, extra special. We want to thank all of the staff for a brilliant stay, they work so hard and go the extra mile! Very happy couple!

Room Tip: The whole hotel is beautiful, a pool view is definitely recommended though.
4  Thank Chicken88
Reviewed 7 June 2014

A lovely hotel with exceptional staff. All public areas are very clean as are the guest rooms. Guest rooms are small based on comparisons with other 5 star hotels we have stayed in. We did not have our evening meals at the hotel but found breakfast to have no variation and the self service area was very small to cope with the volume of guests making breakfast feel a bit like a scrum. You had to be up at the crack of dawn to get a sun lounger around the pool due to guests putting towels out to reserve them. We fortunately had a car for a number of days so did not have to compete with the other guests and were able to escape the fight for sun loungers, had we spent the whole 10 days based at the hotel I think we would have gone a little crazy. We booked for a couples massage in the spa, the massage itself was average and there were children running around the corridor outside and knocking on the door of the room we were in, if I am not mistaken a spa is supposed to be a sanctuary of peace and relaxation, the spa experience was disappointing. Balconies between rooms are not partitioned off so no privacy from your neighbours when you sit out. The resort is only a 5-10 minutes walk from the hotel with many restaurants/bars/supermarkets and there is a supermarket with a few minutes walk from the hotel which was convenient. All in all the holiday was lovely and the hotel was nice, the staff cannot do enough and are extremely friendly. We are both extremely well travelled both professionally and personally and although the hotel is very well presented there are things that could be improved in our opinion.

Room Tip: Block 5 & 6 have rooms overlooking the rear of the hotel which are much quieter than pool room v...
1  Thank LCT1975
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Just returned from a 2 week holiday at Lesante (June 2014). This was our first family holiday with our 14-month old little girl. The beautiful surroundings are matched by the beautiful, warm, friendly staff who definitely go the extra mile to satisfy all the guests. We have stayed in some of the nicest hotels in the world and this ranks amongst the best for quality and service but beats them all for personal attention,

Special thank you to Nikos, Antonis, Aggeliki, Malvina, Anna and Damitris who all treated my little one like a princess.

Definitely somewhere we will return to see our lovely Greek friends.

James, Jocelyn & Alexandria (Lexi)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank James_SJ6637FW
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We have just returned from a great two week holiday in this hotel. My first comment has to be about the staff who were excellent thoughout the stay. We had a three year old and they made a fuss of her which she just loved. Our room was on the back facing the "green wall". The pool views were lovely but we couldn't complain we didnt have that view as we didn't pay the extra!!! The rooms were a good size and clean so that is all you need. We did have a bit of a problem with hot water in the shower and bath but just put up with it.

The breakfasts were of a good standard and once or twice we had lunch during the day and the food was really nice. We decided not to go for the half board option as we wanted to sample the local restaurants.

The pool is a good size and whilst we didn't go into it much (very cold at this time of year) I could imagine it would be a godsend in the hot July and August months. We did see a couple of near misses on the tiles and I could imagine there are some nasty slips at times. We did use the indoor pool a couple of times and it was probably one the nicest indoor pool area of anywhere I have been.

The drinks were pricey and we paid 18 euros one day for a bottle of sparkly wine and then priced it at the supermarket down the road the next day and it was 3 euros.

I would question whether it it really a five star hotel but it is at least a good four star and definately worh a visit. All in all we had a great time and will definitely consider this hotel when we next visit Tsilivi.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank lynne s
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've just got back from Tsivili, stayed there 4 nights in Lesante hotel and mostly I really liked it! First of all it is a small hotel and somehow I expected it from pictures to be more exciting, but I got used to it fast and liked the advantages of small hotel. I want to be honest, I am a very spoiled tourist so my opinion biased on other 5 star hotels experience:
The rooms are pretty small, but are very clean and modern. It was quite in the hotel, but you hear everything when someone pass the corridor or a dog barks outside. I had no view at all, but there are rooms with view to the forest or the pool, I had an opportunity to change, but stayed in mine because of the sunny side.
The food - breakfast was average, eggs in different styles mostly and I don't eat them... not enough verity for luxury hotel, nothing special. Restaurant near the pool - good, tasty, but poor menu! Come on, you have a see near you! I expected for see food, but had just few dishes.
The pool - It was cold for me so I used the inside pool and I just loved it!!! Modern, stylish, warm and just beautiful! I had few spa treatments, they are good but pricy, 140 euro for 1.5 hour package (not caviar and gold treatment :)
Location - nice, near the beach, 4 km to the city of zakinti. I was alone and it was boring for me, so don't mind this one.
Stuff - the stuff was excellent! Everywhere, every time, they were smily, helpful and treated me as a special guest!
Special thanks to Denis the manager - I felt like real VIP with his help!
Overall - very good but just not the luxury I am used to on these kinds of vacations. Still if I will visit again, I will come back to lesante because of the stuff more than anything else.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Nancy R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tsilivi
Lesante Blu Exclusive Beach Resort
#3 of 51 in Tsilivi
Zante Pantheon Hotel
Zante Pantheon Hotel
#9 of 51 in Tsilivi

Been to The Lesante Luxury Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!