“Water park in the afternoon”
Review of Tsilivi Waterpark

Tsilivi Waterpark
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Tsilivi
More attraction details
Owner description: It opened at the beginning of May 2010 and is in Tsilivi. There are one or two other water parks on Zakynthos, but this one is brand new - and great!
Wales
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Water park in the afternoon”
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Enjoyable experience, clean and well maintained, half price after 2.30, this is the best time to go and will give you plenty of time to use all the slides etc

1 Thank DemusWales

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun day out”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

I travelled to Tsilivi with my family for my wedding spent few hours in park with my children and 2 grand children who are very young loved it as did the big kids was a lovely few hours out we got discount from the crazy golf a big saving and given 1 free drink each

1 Thank bestbabe
London, England, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good fun!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We visited during the summer holidays and it was great fun. We went with family, my sister and I paid 18 euros each with a free snack (burger wasnt nice, pizza was fab) brought chips for 2 euros, which was reasonable. You can pick up discount coupons from bars etc, but we forgot. It was very quite arrived at 10am their time which was empty the slides opened around 10.15am. Was perfect because could grab sunbeds and drinks etc. Slides were good, they are a little strict with the younger children so adults go with them. Lazy river was fab, lovely and slow and a nice place to just chill, can get the odd annoying teenagers etc that will push you out the way for a race with others. Wave pool was fab, hidden away and every hour they are on, get to the wave pool early as they only have a few rings. (most rings are double) It was just a great day out. Half price entrance after 2.30pm but thats when it gets busy busy. We left at 3.30pm as we had had enough and the queues were short you could just get on and on and on again. But it is worth a visit.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No single rings! ”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Had a really great afternoon with my teenage son. One really awesome ride and the lazy river was relaxing. I had a moan to one lifeguard about lack of solo rings. This guard was really grumpy pants and made it clear to me it had nothing to do with him! Go to reception to complain was his answer. But another guy helped out and got us one. The problem was the kids who are lucky enough to find a single ring hang on to them without any rule about sharing them when they finish with a ride. Beware some of the rides slides are rough and me and my lad hurt our heels and backs. When I mentioned it to grumpy pants he said he'd tell reception! It was obvious there had been previous complaints about this and they really need to sort this out. Overall tho had a great day and was a nice way of cooling off for the afternoon. Go at 2.30 for reduced entrance fee. Plenty of time to do things. Nice place.

Callington, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun day out!”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Great day out for all the family, very hot day take plenty of water with you if you go in August!! Some height restrictions, but plenty for all the family.