“great last minute deal”
Review of Daisy Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tsilivi
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This was a last minute holiday booked with olympic holidays and can honestly say it was great.
First time with olympic and found them to be very good to book and travel with and Olivia the rep was very good.
The Daisy were a great find.clean friendly and in good location with a lovely pool. Agreed the cooking facilities were a bit meagre but if you needed anything you only had to ask. Having read previous reviews we took our own travel kettle, but the snack bar serves a lovely breakfast all day if you have a long lie in and has a decent menu reasonably priced.
We would happily return to these studios and just wish we were still there. We also think they deserve better than 2 star.Totally recommend these studios which is not something I do often. Just remember they are basic ztudios not eAlso recommend the Benikos taverna turn left at That bar. Fabulous food great welcome.

Room Tip: These are basic studios dont expext the ritz but in good location with lovely pool
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kerben

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here at beginning of July. They are in a great location 5 minutes to beach and 10 to 15 minutes to town. Towels were not changed in the week we stayed there . The rooms need updating but saying this if you get a good deal go for it

1  Thank murphyworcestershire
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my family and friends have stopped here a lot over the years and I can say this last holiday will be the last!
They have placed a rather large head board in the rooms that sleep 3 people which means the end 2 beds stick out from the wall so your unable to open the wardrobe properly and bang you knees on the other on you toilet journey in the night.
Our bedding and towels hardly got changed, we had to constantly ask for toilet roll and the 'cleaning' was shocking!
They played the same CD round the pool over n over. When asked to changed it we was told the owners like that CD so had to stay on....sorry but I thought it was our holiday not there's.
The bar was shut on us one night because the owner wanted to go home! This was the last time we spent any money round the bar area, it was so rude!
Food is ok but cheaper to buy from the shop next door or at the hotel at the side of Daisy.
New staff members are nice but nothing like the last lot who made an effect with you n put quizzes etc on in a evening.
This was a few of many things that disappointment us along with lack of sleep.
Will definitely not be retuning along with many of the others who was there over our stay.

5  Thank y0rkshirelass55
Reviewed 30 July 2014

stayed here this month, me and my partner, lovely place, quiet location, just up the road from everything you need. Rooms are basic but clean. owners abit miserable at times. All the staff are wonderful, would do anything to make your stay comfortable.

Room Tip: one with air~conditioning , away from reception.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ransom85
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed as a single traveller booking a last minute 1 week stay. Having read the reviews I was unsure what really to expect. The exterior of the hotel is smart and the pool area was clean and well used, though being a beach person I only used the pool bar twice and never used the pool.

The room was basic, even by Greek 3 star standards, but bed was comfortable, the fridge worked efficiently. The maid cleaned the room daily and changed sheets and towels every other day, so no complaints. As others have stated there is no shower curtain in the bathroom, but I have experienced this in Zakynthos and Kefalonia previously and at the same star rating. I did not experience any issues as the cleaner cleaned every day.

The cooker only has 2 rings and suited my needs as I only used it to boil half a dozen eggs. If you are genuinely going to self cater, then this is something to consider in advance of booking.

The room I had did not come with air conditioning but the \Fan I hired for 15 euros worked very well and I slept well using it throughout my stay. 60 euros is steep for air con for 7 days but that's the price charged, again if you don't want to pay either chose a fan of look elsewhere.

I had a problem with my safe key and a wardrobe door that fell off. I reported both to reception and both issues were dealt with immediately and I mean immediately. The staff were very helpful throughout.

The food is limited to one option per day but its only 3 mins to the nearest tavern and the majority within 10 mins so there is plenty of options.

Would I stay here again, under the same circumstances last minute for 1 week then yes, its basic but I had no complaints. If I was looking for 2 weeks and wanting better standard of accommodation then no.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank OLSPBH
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here twice now. Basic kitchen. No kettle, although I didn't miss that. Main issue is shower having no curtain or hook to hold shower head. It becomes like a wet room. Very wet bathroom floor etc!! Staff seem non existent. The reception and indoor bar look like neither have been used in 50 years!! Air con charge of 60 Euros is too much. Stream by side of hotel, and humid area makes for many mozzies! Also, a crowing cockerel nearby gives you minimal sleep! - Although not Daisy fault. I'd stay here again if you want basics and are maybe a single traveller.
S - London

2  Thank TottenhamSteve
Reviewed 12 July 2014

An absolute disgrace to the Zante name. This so called self catering hotel CHARGES for a bloody kettle. We had one saucepan but NO utensils to cook with. There were 3 of us and on,y had 2 glasses, 2 bowls and absolutely no space to put dry food. Our room had air con unit but for €60 for a week there was no way I was paying that. I am disabled and live on morphine so need a fan on me whilst I sleep. My mum was told we was not allowed to hire a fan as we had an air con room!!! After getting the day barman(not the one who stole my phone that was Thanos) to translate and row for me we finally got a fan although the woman on reception looked at me with such a look it could kill. Do not expect any shower curtain in the bathroom or even a hook to hold up the shower head. The plug in the sink was just fixed in one position so you just have to wait for it to drain. The day my phone was stolen the only honest help it seemed we got was from the handyman. The woman around who are family of the owners eventually told my Greek friends that we had to shut up about my mobile or leave the premises as they were celebrating a family birthday. That evening I was told there is no point calling the police as they won't come out for a mobile theft. The very next morning I get told from my rep that I have to pay for a taxi into Zante town pay €50 for a translator wait for an appointment to see police and all in a couple of hours before our coach arrived. Yeah right !!!!! I have now had contact with other local people and this hotel is rife for theft yet nothing gets done about it. I have visited this island for 14 years and have friends and family that I only get to see once a year. I had videos of our children and hospital details and now all gone. This phone was blacklisted within 30 minutes by my husband in the UK so it is worthless. I will never forget this and I am making sure every holiday company that use this hotel are made aware. I will go on every internet site advertising this hotel and make it known what happened. They ruined my last night with my friends and took a phone for what ???? Feck all .....that goes to show how uneducated they are. I looked at this hotel many a times and was looking forward to a break with my mother son. It was needed for emotional and health reasons and some lowlife ruined that. 4 people were near my phone. 3 young lasses laying sunbathing using their iPads and iPhones who were still in the same position when I ran back within less than 4 minutes or the barman who as I entered and looked back was heading to lower our sun brolly. Then went shift idly back to the bar. Now you tell me who took my phone ???????? I will be going back and I will get an apology. DISGUSTED TO THE LIMIT

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Andria L P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tsilivi
5 mi away
Zante Palace
#9 of 50 in Tsilivi
The Lesante Luxury Hotel & Spa
Tui Sensimar Caravel Resort and Spa

Been to Daisy Apartments? Share your experiences!