Anetis Hotel
US$133
Hotels.com
US$216
US$203
Plaza Pallas Hotel(Tsilivi)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$113
  • Pool
Zante Pantheon Hotel(Tsilivi)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$283
US$272
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeach barserves great foodlovely smilecrockery and cutleryolive oilair confamily run hotelkept spotlessrelaxing breakshort walkbillypegsairportkettlebedsbarseuros
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Billy and Denis made the welcome as warm as the weather = HOT HOT= again. Excellent company, fantastic music in a friendly family atmosphere. I've been visiting here for 12 years and every visit is excellent. Looking forward to returning in August.

Room Tip: Didnt have a room this time, but with the "Life Time Beach Bar" on hand, who needs a room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank CaptainBob43
Reviewed 29 September 2012

I stayed at Anetis hotel for 1 very short week in early September 2012 and it was far too short. I felt like I'd been hit with a tranquilizer dart from the moment I arrived its so relaxing. I have done a lot of traveling on my own and its always a little daunting the first day but Dennis, Helena and Christos. Hope Ive spelt your names correctly!! I could not find a single flaw with this hotel.
The rooms are basic but have everything you need and are spotless. Clean sheets and towels EVERY DAY. I have stayed in 5 star hotels and for service and hospitality the Anetis is right up there if not superior to most of them. The hotel backs right onto the sea , were talking inches away!!! With plenty of sun beds and umbrellas. The resort itself is very small but has plenty of bars and restaurants so you wont be spoiled for choice. It is quiet and even though I was there at the end of season I believe it is quiet in high season too. It's ideal for families with small children or someone looking to chill out.
For me, it's the people who make a holiday and the staff at the Anetis and the resort of Tsilivi couldn't be nicer. I hope to visit again in 2013 but only if they put a pad lock on the ice cream fridge!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank GerD12
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Stayed here in June for 2 nights before moving to another resort. Very friendly people and a laid back feel to the place, right on the beach with its own beach bar, food was good, as was the service. No pool but the sea is right in front which you can see from the rooms. The other reviews tell it as it is.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank teengee
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I picked this hotel because of it's great reviews and it's all true. Read the other reviews about the friendly family, the clean rooms and the great location. I'll try to add some stuff I didn't know before going.
For Greece, the rooms are very well equpped. You get a fridge with an icebox and ice cube trays, mugs, electric kettle, plates, glasses, teaspoons and butter knives. No problem to bring your own food and drink into your room. 10 of the rooms look out to sea and 2 have side views of the sea and all the balconies have tables and chairs (which you can't see on any of the hotel photos). Hand soap and loo paper also provided, and sheets & towels changed regularly. Safe deposit box in room and airconditioning are both free.
Sunbeds are 5 euros a day with 10% off at the beach bar. If you don't like to lie on the beach all day just leave your stuff at a beach bar table while you go for a swim. Beach bar is always open and lovely and cool. It's well used by locals, old and young and the atmosphere when we were there was really laid back.
Getting picked up and dropped off for the airport was the icing on the cake. Dennis even offered to take a detour on the way back to the airport to show us the preparations for the big religious festival in Zante Town (which we sadly missed). Brilliant!

Room Tip: All rooms are similar. Some sea views are obstructed by a huge date palm, but its a nice date palm! Dennis always puts Brits in the sea view rooms if he can as he knows we value it. All full sea view balconies face north and are shaded.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank kayteey
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I booked my flight a few hours before leaving so didn't leave myself much choice when it came to hotels on the beach. Anetis came up on a search for anywhere that still had spare rooms on the island and I'm glad it did.

Dennis, the owner, picked me up from the airport and it's a 15-20 min drive. My room was clean, spacious, with a sea view from the balcony and a 45 second walk from the sandy Tsilivi beach. There's a decent beach bar attached to the hotel.
Breakfast that came with the room was nice and simple - cereal, coffee, juice, toast, honey and is served on the beach at any time you want in the morning. You can of course pay a bit more and have anything you want. as there's a full menu available.
The beach is clean and beautiful, the water is clear and refreshing. Restaurants and bars nearby, short cab ride to somewhere a bit livelier if need be.

Dennis' dad gave me a lift back to the airport.

If I visit Zakynthos again I would rather stay here than any of the 5 stars I was looking at.

nb. there's no pool or fitness centre but I've given Anetis 5 stars for both of these as it doesn't seem right to mark them down, especially as you don't need a pool when you're next to the sea.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo