Open today: 09:00 - 21:00

from US$35.70
from US$41.40
from US$35.70
More Info
All reviews homemade lemonade olive groves beautiful ceramics lovely walk for sale journey home well worth the visit fun afternoon an amazing experience beautiful island next year clay lesson souvenirs trees browse workshop
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We returned to this place after having visited there 16 years ago. This ladies work is
absolutely stunning, very innovative and fresh and so much to see. She herself is so friendly and can not do enough for you, including offering us a cold glass of homemade lemonade on a hot sunny day x

DionysiaAvouri, Owner at Adamieion Ceramic Art Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Many thanks for coming back to my studio after so many years! I was very happy to see you again. Hope to see you again in the future. I wish you the best!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I (17) went here with my mom and it was a lot of fun. It's especially nice on a rainy day when you don't have much to do. She has a beautiful house with an amazing garden filled with olive- and lemon trees. You can make differnt things but we made turtles and bowls.

DionysiaAvouri, Owner at Adamieion Ceramic Art Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your nice review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a wonderful experience. The lady (Dionysia) was the best. Very relaxed and she took the time to explain everything. The location is beautiful and also very relaxing.
We were very proud of what we created allthough it was the first time we did this.
We really recommand this to everyone who wants an original souvenir to take home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely loved this experience.
It's not every day you get to say you created ceramic turtles on a farm on a Greek island!

Dionysia is great! not just an art teacher but very insightful and knowledgeable. the session was sooo therapeutic!

highly reccomend!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

Thank you for an amazing morning making our own unique souvenirs. We both really enjoyed the experience and you patience shows no limits.
From the warm welcome with home made lemonade gentle instructions not rushed and ready to step in and help if needed to the delivery to our hotel with our very precious items.
This lady is such an amazing artist and makes the most fantastic ceramics so even if you don't find time to do a course which I would do again in a heart heat , visit the gallery it beautiful.
Thank you for a truly memorable day.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

One of the must to do on the island !! Dionessia was so great with us !
I recommand to all people that visits Zakynthos

DionysiaAvouri, Owner at Adamieion Ceramic Art Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thank you very much for your nice review!!

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We poped in to look at all the amazing work in the studio yesterday and ended up making our own! Dionysia was so helpful and explained every step of the way, they also gave us some fresh lemon juice that was delicious! Me and my husband had a great time here it was very relaxing and we can't wait to collect or finished work x

I admired your creativity! I had great time too!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

This was a very relaxing and enjoyable afternoon, the artist/teacher was very kind and went out of her way to pick us up and drop us back to Tsilivi, she gave us some lovely lemonade.

Thank you very much!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

lovely afternoon sat in Dionysias garden, we spent several hours making ceramic bowls and turtles. My 11 year old really enjoyed it too, certainly she thought it was one of hte best holiday activities we had ever done. Dionysia is very patient and encouraging, especially with children, and encouraged us to get creative. Certainly recommend

It was also a nice afternoon for me. Thank you again. I wish you the best!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Last year we went here for the first time. We bought little ceramic-turtles for our friends and for souvenirs for ourselves.
This year, I bought a big one for our garden. It looks so very nice!
I´m happy to know this place and the very friendly Dionysia Avouri!

Greetings from Austria
Susanne and family

DionysiaAvouri, Owner at Adamieion Ceramic Art Studio, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you very much for your review. I would be very happy if you could send a photo with the turtle in your garden!