All reviews outdoor gym half board lovely hotel air con shuttle bus to the beach deluxe room next year pool bar breakfast and dinner an upgrade minute walk hotel owner sandra's bar traditional greek dancing bars and restaurants pool view quiet area
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Just returned from a weeks stay at The Park, Tsivili. We booked through Olympic Holidays and the deal included a Superior Garden view room and half board. I emailed the hotel asking for an upgrade to a "Delux room with a pool view".
Its easiest for me to review our experience like this:
Negatives:
Not many but:
The "Delux" room we were given and paid extra for (Room 301) was we thought far from "Delux". The bathroom was so disappointing, the shower base was the smallest I have ever seen, the curtain was less than useless and tuned the bathroom into a virtual wet room making it so slippy as to be dangerous if we didn't use our towels to mop up the spillage.
The hot tap on the sink was impossible for my wife to turn off and only using all the force I had could I stop it running, subsequently we never used that tap all holiday.
All the other "Delux" rooms had a covered balcony that received some sun, our balcony was uncovered and tucked away in a corner with no sun all day. When I told the reception about this I was told that the rooms were all going to be renovated "next year"??
Positives:
Everything else...
All the staff, nothing was too much trouble and I had some great in depth chats with George
The pool area and the lounge were comfortable and clean and modern as were the toilets.
The food was really good and had something for everyone and was well cooked and presented
The front of the hotel, reception and the lounge looked amazing
Would we go back? Definitely
Flying with Small Planet? Never

Room tip: Avoid "Delux" room 301
2  Thank oldash
Reviewed 28 September 2016

This year, my girlfriend and me decided to visit the island of Zakynthos. After spending many days reading comments in Trip advisor, we had chosen Park hotel in Tsilivi. I can honestly say that maybe it is the first time a hotel is better in flesh than in photos. Our holidays seemed to be perfect in this hotel, just a few days before our arrival when we asked the hotel manager how we can reach hotel from the port. He gave us so precise information, we felt like we had been there before. Park hotel is fully renovated and now it is a 4* hotel. All rooms have coffee and tea facilities, comfortable beds, are well cleaned on a daily basis and are quiet. Breakfast has everything you need to start your day. I had read some people say that menu has not big variety of food. I am sorry but I can only laugh with this. Maybe in their village they eat better, so I propose to them to pass their holidays there. I am sick of people paying almost nothing and demanding everything. Unfortunately there are a lot in trip advisor. We had dinner too included in room's price. This was very convenient as zakynthos island is not very famous for it's food. I only want to say congratulations to the chef, although i never saw him. Dinner was always consisted of meat, fish, chicken, potatos, pasta, plus many greek recipies, fruits and sweets. You pay only for the drinks but 2 euros for one beer, I think it's a good deal. Just near the hotel there is a huge private parking place, free of charge, so you don't have to worry where to park your car. I had read one comment from someone that was complaining about the parking being not suitable for cars. If he went to holidays with a Ferrari, of course it is not suitable for his car. For our family car, rented cars and motorbikes, it was a perfect place, secure and easy. Zakynthos town was 8'-10'' drive from hotel and Tsilivi beach very close if you can walk (3'-4' with car). There is a free of charge hotel bus that goes to and from the beach at specific times, very convenient for everyone without car. Beach is very nice with sand, warm water and not deep in the begining, suitable for kids. Just 1'-2' walk from hotel there is a grocery and a super market. Every sunday night there is a greek dance demonstration. Really nice to attend even for us greek people. Hotel has also a spa center, offering many different types of massage. Don't miss it. As a conclusion, this hotel was much better than we would expect. Congratulation to the owner and the staff and thanks for your hospitality. Marina-Nikos

Room tip: Ask for a room with swimming pool view and don't miss the massage at spa center
Date of stay: August 2016
3  Thank Nick-Koulouris
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Room tip: The housekeeping staff were fantastic
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Arrived late due to airline, received our usual warm welcome room ready, dinner hot and just being served up. Extra revamp since last visit five months ago.
More updates to be completed during winter period.

Room tip: pool view balconies shady on hot afternoons
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

From the min we arrived it was great, felt very welcomed, upgraded a room for small charge, got a massage discount which we both had and was amazing, the owner is very friendly and so are all the staff, the pool lady is really nice, bar food is tasty, it's about a 5 min walk to the start of the town which I think is the better end, it's a good walk to the beach but I did not see this a problem, the pool area in the day is very chilled and relaxed, there's a car park facing hotel if you hire a car/quad etc.
We had food one night and was very nice, good choice but we was only b&b as enjoy going out, breakfast is also good, good choice and always fresh, very good hotel

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple