US$278
US$188
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$160
US$151
  • Pool
US$171
US$162
Zante Pantheon Hotel(Tsilivi)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$92
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

Lazaros Hotel Apartments(Tsilivi)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$378
US$523
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshalf boardoutdoor gymlovely hotelair conpool barnext yearshuttle bus to the beachbreakfast and dinnerminute walkdeluxe roomhotel ownertraditional greek dancingsandra's barhead chefbars and restaurantsquiet arearelaxing holiday
Reviewed 1 October 2016

This is our 4th year at the Park Hotel and it just gets better and better, the refurbishment so far is great, all the staff including the reception ladies, Georgina at the pool bar area, George from main bar, and chefs and waiters and the cleaners are all fantastic at the work they do and so friendly, i must also mention Paul at reception at night time very nice man and well done to you all, all outside area's are well kept and plenty of sunbeds for most and also the gym machines for all the macho people, back inside for the food, we found the food to be of a good wide variety and choice at meal times and like i said at the beginning the chefs and waiters were fab and i enjoyed my lighthearted time with them, all so the rooms are cleaned on a daily schedule with clean towels also top ups of coffee and tea for your use of a kettle so well done ladies, so thanks again to you all for making our holiday a great and enjoying time, now the only one not mentioned is Ilias the owner, Thank you Ilias for your kind and generous thoughts and actions for my wife's stay and it will not be forgotten, thank you, so now i hope to return next year to see what changes there may be and with the hope that you all reap the rewards you desire, so again thank you all and hope to see you all again, Thank you Ilias.

Room Tip: Pool side is better to watch what everyone is up to but the other side is so quiet.
2  Thank ROYSTON R
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Just returned from a weeks stay at The Park, Tsivili. We booked through Olympic Holidays and the deal included a Superior Garden view room and half board. I emailed the hotel asking for an upgrade to a "Delux room with a pool view".
Its easiest for me to review our experience like this:
Negatives:
Not many but:
The "Delux" room we were given and paid extra for (Room 301) was we thought far from "Delux". The bathroom was so disappointing, the shower base was the smallest I have ever seen, the curtain was less than useless and tuned the bathroom into a virtual wet room making it so slippy as to be dangerous if we didn't use our towels to mop up the spillage.
The hot tap on the sink was impossible for my wife to turn off and only using all the force I had could I stop it running, subsequently we never used that tap all holiday.
All the other "Delux" rooms had a covered balcony that received some sun, our balcony was uncovered and tucked away in a corner with no sun all day. When I told the reception about this I was told that the rooms were all going to be renovated "next year"??
Positives:
Everything else...
All the staff, nothing was too much trouble and I had some great in depth chats with George
The pool area and the lounge were comfortable and clean and modern as were the toilets.
The food was really good and had something for everyone and was well cooked and presented
The front of the hotel, reception and the lounge looked amazing
Would we go back? Definitely
Flying with Small Planet? Never

Room Tip: Avoid "Delux" room 301
2  Thank oldash
Reviewed 28 September 2016

This year, my girlfriend and me decided to visit the island of Zakynthos. After spending many days reading comments in Trip advisor, we had chosen Park hotel in Tsilivi. I can honestly say that maybe it is the first time a hotel is better in flesh than in photos. Our holidays seemed to be perfect in this hotel, just a few days before our arrival when we asked the hotel manager how we can reach hotel from the port. He gave us so precise information, we felt like we had been there before. Park hotel is fully renovated and now it is a 4* hotel. All rooms have coffee and tea facilities, comfortable beds, are well cleaned on a daily basis and are quiet. Breakfast has everything you need to start your day. I had read some people say that menu has not big variety of food. I am sorry but I can only laugh with this. Maybe in their village they eat better, so I propose to them to pass their holidays there. I am sick of people paying almost nothing and demanding everything. Unfortunately there are a lot in trip advisor. We had dinner too included in room's price. This was very convenient as zakynthos island is not very famous for it's food. I only want to say congratulations to the chef, although i never saw him. Dinner was always consisted of meat, fish, chicken, potatos, pasta, plus many greek recipies, fruits and sweets. You pay only for the drinks but 2 euros for one beer, I think it's a good deal. Just near the hotel there is a huge private parking place, free of charge, so you don't have to worry where to park your car. I had read one comment from someone that was complaining about the parking being not suitable for cars. If he went to holidays with a Ferrari, of course it is not suitable for his car. For our family car, rented cars and motorbikes, it was a perfect place, secure and easy. Zakynthos town was 8'-10'' drive from hotel and Tsilivi beach very close if you can walk (3'-4' with car). There is a free of charge hotel bus that goes to and from the beach at specific times, very convenient for everyone without car. Beach is very nice with sand, warm water and not deep in the begining, suitable for kids. Just 1'-2' walk from hotel there is a grocery and a super market. Every sunday night there is a greek dance demonstration. Really nice to attend even for us greek people. Hotel has also a spa center, offering many different types of massage. Don't miss it. As a conclusion, this hotel was much better than we would expect. Congratulation to the owner and the staff and thanks for your hospitality. Marina-Nikos

Room Tip: Ask for a room with swimming pool view and don't miss the massage at spa center
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nick-Koulouris
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Room Tip: The housekeeping staff were fantastic
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Arrived late due to airline, received our usual warm welcome room ready, dinner hot and just being served up. Extra revamp since last visit five months ago.
More updates to be completed during winter period.

Room Tip: pool view balconies shady on hot afternoons