“Our Daughter's Wedding”
Review of Balcony Hotel

Balcony Hotel
Ranked #2 of 51 Hotels in Tsilivi
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Although we have not stayed at the Balcony Hotel; our daughter has just married there on the 26th June 2014. We had a fantastic day in a beautiful setting, with attentive staff and excellent food. My other daughter and partner stayed there for 3 nights and had a very enjoyable stay. This very special day was complemented by the wonderful view from the balcony terrace where the ceremony took place, and the whole day was finished off beautifully with an amazing sunset.
The wedding co-ordinator Julie and photograph Richard worked together with the hotel staff to make it a day to remember.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Balcony Hotel

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My older sister chose The Balcony as her wedding location from seeing it in pictures, and it looked lovely.
After returning from our holiday I can now honestly say the pictures don't do it enough justice. It was amazing.
She was married overlooking the sea, with the sun shining down. Afterwards we had drinks outside in the seated area and finally dinner inside.

The staff were excellent, drinks reasonably priced but even just visiting The Balcony to eat dinner and watch the sunset, wow!

A few days after the wedding we returned to grab a bite to eat and the food was excellent. I had steak, that came with home made chips and vegetables. It was excellent and I'd highly recommend it.
The staff all remembered us and were very accommodating.

I'd highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I can't comment on the rooms as we only attended a wedding here, but if if the rest of the areas...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Conor K
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Hello,
I've traveled to Greece for the first time this year on June 9th
We stayed at Balcony hotel.We were very impressed by the hospitality of the people who own this hotel.The room are very clean and comfortable 3 star quality room,the view is amazing.The restaurant from the hotel is very good.We ate an extraordinary Zachyntian garlic bread and also the Greek chicken was very good.
The Tsivili beach is nearby you can use the stairs from the hotel to get to the beach.There is a sand beach and the water is not that high is ideal for ppl with family and children

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed at the balcony hotel for 1 night because we got married at the balcony.

Where to start.....

Booked our wedding package through thomson HOLIDAYS stayed for two weeks at planos bay tsivili n 1 night at balcony for our wedding.

Thomson put us in contact with Julie (the zante wedding coordinator) and she is amazing. I emailed her every couple of days on the lead up to flying out for the wedding and she met up with us the day after we landed in the beautiful island of zante. We discussed everything we wanted with the venue and she done it all. We also met with the photographer that Julie recommended Richard(he was amazing) and discussed who we wanted pictures with etc. So that we weren't stressed on the day.

So our wedding day comes along I'm still sunbathing at 1230 we got married at 4. It was so relaxing.

Me,my mum and grandma headed to the balcony at 1 to start getting ready. As soon as we showed up at reception they knew we were the wedding party. They were so accommodating. They showed us to my room which was breath taking. The view from up there is just absolutely stunning. The room had recently been done up so it was all sleek and modern. It was really nice. The owners were so accommodating they sent my hairdresser and make up artist straight up to my room (Theresa and Donna from zante bridal) they were brilliant too.

Like I said Julie was amazing she came to talk to me about the plan FOR the day and informed me when the groom had arrived.

The ceremony lasted about 5minutes but it was amazing. I mean the views up there are just fantastic.

We had dinner there which was Greek starters and Greek salad. And chicken with feta cheese and tomato sauce for main. Was really good. We then had some wedding cake (vanilla and lemon) and fruit salad for desert. Was brilliant.

Richard (the photographer) all I can say is pictures are amazing he took 370 pictures of our day and each one is nicer than the last. He even came back for sunset pictures. Like I said they were all brilliant that . Picking one's TO go in the album was very hard work. He works really hard and has the pictures all printed within 2 days and had them back to us.

The balcony hotel was brilliant really clean food was good and the staff were friendly and accommodating.
Breakfast was very continental but was really good.

If you want to get married in zante I would defiantly choose the balcony it's just breathtakingly beautiful. I also would book through thomson HOLIDAYS as we looked into other Wedding planners on the island and they were not as good value for MONEY.

We had a brilliant two week holiday and wedding and I'm gutted its over. It was amazing.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are stunning for the views
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Robyn M
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We visit Greece for the first time -in Zakinthos, Tsilivi at Balcony Hotel. The location of our hotel was amazing , great views and service, rooms very clean and comfortable. Very friendly staff and manager.Efharisto poli ! to Heleni and to the other staff.A piece of our soul has been left there....can't wait to visit again Zakinthos !

Room Tip: Superior Double Room with Sea View
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is a friendly family run hotel just on outskirts of town.
Rooms to decent standard. Every meal we had in their restaurant was tasty & service was v.good.
Views over bay beautiful especially at sun down.
Lots of weddings at venue.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavidMk1969
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We returned to balcony last week for a meal and to see owners who we now class as friends.
Made very very welcome yet again the children had pizza and this was all home made huge n beautiful I had the chicken which was superb .
As well as the fantastic views the food and drinks are outstanding and very good value for money cannot wait to return in August.
A Must visit while in Zante

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tsilivi
Contessina Hotel
#8 of 51 in Tsilivi
The Bay Hotel & Suites
The Bay Hotel & Suites
#1 of 18 in Vasilikos

Been to Balcony Hotel? Share your experiences!